How Can i build a net programme which can receive messege?

ilovecui

How Can i build a net programme which can receive messege?

i had read the beta help file about netfunctions again and again and used the beta scipts to build programmes,but i found problems:

if the programme use local ip address,it can be connected.

but useing the internet ip address ,it cannot be connected.So i could not build a net programme to send messege through internet Tcp protocol.

i hope the experts could tell me how to solve these problems,thanks.

if you colud upload the scripts ,i really thank you very much.

Hi,

have a look at TCP Server and Client. Maybe this helps out. Should work via internet (port forwarding)

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

i had tried it.but it doesn't work in internet. So i want to ask an effective way to solve it .

i don't know whether my computer is problem.here is my computer details:

my computer is Windows XP Sp2 . the firewall is running when on line . i use adsl device.

hope the experts colud help me ,thanks

Edited by ilovecui

HI,

what about trying the scripts in a LAN and disable the firewall FIRST :whistle:

So long,

Mega

Although might showing your code could help.

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

i use these scripts: the website:http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18738&hl=

ss==server

cc=client

but when i open the server and the client ,it's no message to respond. when i modify "$Socket = TCPConnect("192.168.0.3", 7000)" in cc.au3 and run again,it's ok.

i had tried to close the firewall ,but it's the same situation.

how to modify it to work on the internet? thanks everyone that helps me

Edited by ilovecui

1) Disable Firewall

2) Port Forward

3) DO NOT EDIT TCPStartServer

4) Use one of my many other scripts, it may fit your needs more.

Once you have a server going, please realize you will need to connect to your NETWORK address. Your computer does not think it is @IpAddress1. It beleives it is the network address. Apparently yours is 192.168.0.3

Happy Scripting.

You need to disable the firewall always. If this does not work change the TCPStartServer from @IpAddress to 127.0.0.1 and change your connection to 127.0.0.1

thanks ,it 's ok now.

but a new problem is coming now.

i want to build a server that could receive each message from many client programmes.

before i modify the helpfile :TCPSend.au3 and TCPRecv.au3.,i have read your scripts:autoitchat.

compared with your scripts,i have rewritten some lines ,but it doesn't work.

hope smith and experts cound teach me some ways or could tell me how to modity it . thanks.

here are the scripts:

TCPSend.au3

TCPRecv.au3

Edited by ilovecui

If I could forward you to something a bit more indetail. It seems your are editing either simple server, or a single structure. You need to either. 1) Make an array for connected sockets and loop or, 2)Have the client send an ID and write to array accordingly.

I strongly suggest #1 for most people understand it more. Here is a link to a server that will hold as many as an AutoIt array can take. (noting since it cannot multithread that time slows)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=29882&hl=