GUI without X on titlebar

i542

That isn't really a very good way to go about things. First, that is not a valid Windows style name. I'm assuming you've found one or more styles and added them (Which is wrong) to come up with your own new style. However, I don't know if any of this is correct or not because you don't state which real styles you are using.

Using the symbolic style names is important for documentation purposes as it is for gaining functionality. In a month's time, you'll forget just what styles make up "$WS_NOCLOSE" and it might be important to know that information at some point in the future. Creating a combination style like you've done here is a short-term shortcut with a long-term loss in productivity when you can't figure out what the hell you did a few months ago.

It's better to stick with what's known and documented and not try to make up new stuff when it comes to dealing with GUIs. They are complex enough as it is without creating new stuff to try to remember.

HI,

you can set the style to avoid the X oder min may button also. Did I miss the point?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

That isn't really a very good way to go about things. First, that is not a valid Windows style name. I'm assuming you've found one or more styles and added them (Which is wrong) to come up with your own new style. However, I don't know if any of this is correct or not because you don't state which real styles you are using.

Using the symbolic style names is important for documentation purposes as it is for gaining functionality. In a month's time, you'll forget just what styles make up "$WS_NOCLOSE" and it might be important to know that information at some point in the future. Creating a combination style like you've done here is a short-term shortcut with a long-term loss in productivity when you can't figure out what the hell you did a few months ago.

It's better to stick with what's known and documented and not try to make up new stuff when it comes to dealing with GUIs. They are complex enough as it is without creating new stuff to try to remember.

:whistle:Bilo kuda Valik svuda(1).

This is only my little experiment! I didn't know this is done somewhere...

i542

------------------

(1): Anywhere Valik everywhere

I can do signature me.

y dont u just make starting place -50 or sumthing? Why would u create your own style lmao? like...

$window = GUICreate("title", @desktopwidth, @desktopheight, -1, -50)

y waste time on making a whole new style... think simple

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

$WS_CAPTION does the exact same thing!

Now if you could get the X and min and max icons to disappear, but leaving the buttons blank that would be helpful...

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]