Guest sydullasyed

I want to create a DLL in AutoIt and also i want to use it

Can anybody give me the idea how to create a DLL :whistle:

I want to create a DLL in AutoIt and also i want to use it

Can anybody give me the idea how to create a DLL :whistle:

no way to create a DLL with AutoIT.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Not even when you compile it as a DLL instead of an EXE? I always wanted to know this too

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

Do some searching and you will know why. I have a freebasic sample in my signature. I'm sure you will find a C sample in the forum.

Not even when you compile it as a DLL instead of an EXE? I always wanted to know this too

It's not complied, just packaged into an EXE together with the interpreter.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Guest sydullasyed

Hi,

i have more subscripts in my main script and i want to call them(the desired sub progrm) in my main script depending on the condition which i check in "if "condition.

now i am using the #include<file1.au3>

to call file in the main script .Is there any way to call other scipts in my main script

Guest sydullasyed

It's not complied, just packaged into an EXE together with the interpreter.

Cheers

Kurt

Sorry ..i can't get you

Guest sydullasyed

Sorry .... Kurt,

i cannot get you...

what i want to do is ,i have more than 50 scripts and i want to call them in my main script.

I used to use # include<file1.au3>

i know it is not the best way can any body explain me how to call a script in my main script

i want to prepare a DLL file with all the scripts is it possible?

Sorry .... Kurt,

i cannot get you...

what i want to do is ,i have more than 50 scripts and i want to call them in my main script.

I used to use # include<file1.au3>

i know it is not the best way can any body explain me how to call a script in my main script

i want to prepare a DLL file with all the scripts is it possible?

sydullasyed,

this has NOTHING at all to do with DLLs. Read about functions in the help file. That's what you want.

BTW: Post support questions like this in the support forum!

Cheers

Kurt

Is it a DLL you really require, or just the knowledge on how to call subroutines and functions from within your program? I think the terminology may be the issue here.

You can include the whole lot inside one EXE file and just call the bits you require as needed. If you need to call external programs, you can even bundle them inside your EXE and drop them on the computer as you run your main program - see FILEINSTALL in the help file. (Don't forget to clean up after you have finished)

Edited by Confuzzled