Hide?

I was thinking, When I was at school, Like, in the library, on the computers, they can see what your doing, they can `monitor` what you see. I know this, Well, First of all, I was playing around with VB, then the mouse moved itself to the `x` to exit. My friend, was playing on the encarta game, everytime he opened it, hes sitting playing, and the mouse moves to exit it. He was pissed off at them, so he went to paint and typed `c##t` And he was straight away, called up to the office. Anyways.

Back to the point.

Is there a way, to `hide` what they see? maybe, like, they see, just a `screenshot` of the screen with nothing open? Did that make sense?

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

I was thinking, When I was at school, Like, in the library, on the computers, they can see what your doing, they can `monitor` what you see. I know this, Well, First of all, I was playing around with VB, then the mouse moved itself to the `x` to exit. My friend, was playing on the encarta game, everytime he opened it, hes sitting playing, and the mouse moves to exit it. He was pissed off at them, so he went to paint and typed `c##t` And he was straight away, called up to the office. Anyways.

Back to the point.

Is there a way, to `hide` what they see? maybe, like, they see, just a `screenshot` of the screen with nothing open? Did that make sense?

Do you know what program they are using to watch you?

is it 'Vision'? Because, there are ways around software

whatever it is, you could always runa script like this on the comp

While 1
$pos = MouseGetPos()
if $pos[1] < 50 then
Mousemove(@DesktopWidth/2, @DesktopHeight/2)
Endif
WEnd

that prevents the mouse from closing a window if it's full screen

Edited by Paulie

I dont know the program, I just mean `in general` &, I mean, like, they see, a picture or something, instead of whats actually happening.

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

I dont know the program, I just mean `in general` &, I mean, like, they see, a picture or something, instead of whats actually happening.

Well most control programs actually take an image of your screen, iff you find the program, google and figure out how it works, otherwise, a script like that one above is your best be to stop it i think