command prompt

Guest Guest

ok lets say ni need to type my e-mail to automate my smtp server,

so i want to send it to the command prompt

Run(@comspec, "", @SW_HIDE)
ProcessWait("cmd.exe")
controlsend(@Comspec, "", "", "{SHIFTDOWN}", 0)
ControlSend(@comspec,"","","my_email@domain.com")
controlsend(@Comspec, "", "", "{SHIFTUP}", 0)

the shift doesn't seem to do anything, the underscore still turns into a dash and the @ turns into a 2. I tried to look for documentation on this but couldn't find any. What do i do?

Someone could create a UDF with all the logic necessary to accomodate a 1 function call.

Done.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

it's a shift state problem.

I'm working on my 2nd version of my ShiftControlSend UDF, and had a question for you or anyone else who knows. The shift key is only 1 of 4 modifier keys, and I would like to know if the other 3 have this problem as well. For example, would ControlSend("stuff", "stuff", "stuff", $i) for values of $i being "!a" or "^a" or "#a" cause similar problems? If so, I'll code that into the UDF so that it will use the global send for those strokes as well.

Edited to make a bit more sense

Edited by pekster

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.