Suggestions?

Hello heres a script about the program i was going to make but its kinda crappy i got help.

Can you guys help me out? If you play Starcraft you can test it out with a unit, its supposed to autolock a unit. without pressing A, you'll see by the script. I'll appreciate it thanks, This is suppose to be meant for a game called snipers if you want the map just tell me.

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 3) ;sets winactive to exact match

Global $FirstLoad

Global $HotCold

Global $PausedApp

Global $MoveCord[1]

Global $Pos[1]

HotKeySet("{F9}", "ToggleSide")

HotKeySet("{F11}", "TogglePause")

HotKeySet("{F7}", "ShowIT")

;F9 will toggle which side to attack

;F11 will toggle the app being paused

;Notes:

;Theres a color I used to check as cold that some times targets HOT players. Most likely white.

;---Needs to be changed

While 1

Sleep(200)

;to not use a lot of cpu

If not $PausedApp then

If WinActive("Brood War") Then Call("CheckArea") ;only do checks if brood war is active window

endif

;calls the function to check for bad guys in the area!

WEnd

;loop check

if not $FirstLoad Then

$FirstLoadoad = Not $FirstLoad

;so we dont loop

$PausedApp = Not $PausedApp

$HotCold = Not $HotCold

EndIf

;initial load settings

Func ShowIT()

msgbox(0,"":: Don't bitch about bad coding, this is my first time coding in this language and I made this in less than hour.")

EndFunc

;isnt it obvious?

Func TogglePause()

$PausedApp = Not $PausedApp

$iTmp0 = 0

While $iTmp0 <= 12

sleep(100)

if $PausedApp then

ToolTip('Fleetsauce is paused',150,0)

Else

ToolTip('Fleetsauce is no longer paused',150,0)

EndIf

$iTmp0 = $iTmp0 + 1

WEnd

ToolTip("")

EndFunc

;pauses the app

Func ToggleSide()

$HotCold = Not $HotCold

$iTmp1 = 0

While $iTmp1 <= 12

sleep(100)

If $HotCold Then

ToolTip('Targeting Cold!',5,5)

Else

ToolTip('Targeting Hot!',5,5)

Endif

$iTmp1 = $iTmp1 + 1

WEnd

ToolTip("")

EndFunc

;changes which side to target, default is hot

func CheckArea()

$pos = MouseGetPos()

if $HotCold then ;target cold side

$MoveCord = PixelSearch($pos[0] - 20, $pos[1] - 20,$pos[0] + 20, $pos[1] + 20, 0x209070, 0)

;the - 20 + 20 basically creates a 40 pixil sqaure area to check. while using MouseMove at the bottom you could

;home in on the target, often lags and misses though. Bigger 'square area', less closer to the player you have to be

If Not @error Then

call("MoveClick")

return

endIf

;found teal

$MoveCord = PixelSearch($pos[0] - 20, $pos[1] - 20,$pos[0] + 20, $pos[1] + 20, 0x083498, 0)

If Not @error Then

call("MoveClick")

return

endIf

;found blue

$MoveCord = PixelSearch($pos[0] - 20, $pos[1] - 20,$pos[0] + 20, $pos[1] + 20, 0xCCE0D0, 0)

If Not @error Then

call("MoveClick")

return

endIf

;found white

else ;target hot side

$MoveCord = PixelSearch($pos[0] - 20, $pos[1] - 20,$pos[0] + 20, $pos[1] + 20, 0xF40404, 0)

If Not @error Then

call("MoveClick")

return

endIf

;found red

$MoveCord = PixelSearch($pos[0] - 20, $pos[1] - 20,$pos[0] + 20, $pos[1] +10, 0xDCDC3C, 0)

If Not @error Then

call("MoveClick")

return

endIf

;found yellow

$MoveCord = PixelSearch($pos[0] - 20, $pos[1] - 20,$pos[0] + 20, $pos[1] + 20, 0xE87824, 0)

If Not @error Then

call("MoveClick")

return

endIf

;found orange

endif

EndFunc

;checks for players near

func MoveClick()

local $TurretCord[1]

local $TurretVerify

$TurretCord = PixelSearch($pos[0] - 200, $pos[1] - 200,$pos[0] + 200, $pos[1] + 200, 0x84849C, 0)

if @error then

;MouseMove($MoveCord[0], $MoveCord[1], 0) ;moves to where the pixil was found, remove ; in front to activate

send("a")

sleep(20) ;need to do this, if we dont pause it clicks the unit before attack cmd is sent

MouseClick("left")

sleep("400") ;almost a half second delay between clicks so the player can pull away if needs to

;no turret pixils found in the area

Else

;turret pixil found so checking for a pixil that would be close by first pixil checked, this way

;we're 100% sure its a turret not a player, being players share a lot of common pixil colors as turrets

$TurretVerify = PixelGetColor($TurretCord[0] - 1,$TurretCord[1] )

if $TurretVerify = 5789784 Then

Else

;MouseMove($MoveCord[0], $MoveCord[1], 0) ;moves to where the pixil was found, remove ; in front to activate

send("a")

sleep(20) ;need to do this, if we dont pause it clicks the unit before attack cmd is sent

MouseClick("left")

sleep("400") ;almost a half second delay between clicks so the player can pull away if needs to

EndIf

endif

;if no turrets near then send move n click

EndFunc

;sends movements if okay

Edited by SnipaZ

Hi,

do not get your wuestion?

Nevertheless, this line

msgbox(0,"":: Don't bitch about bad coding, this is my first time coding in this language and I made this in less than hour.")

Should be

msgbox(0,"" ,"Don't bitch about bad coding, this is my first time coding in this language and I made this in less than hour.")

So long,

Mega

Edited by th.meger

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

thanks, well i need help making the unit attack the enemy unit precicely without pressing the attack button this is the program i want to make but in VB so you guys can get an idea, Thanks

http://thesource.staghost.com/progs/sniper_assist.zip Run this program with starcraft this is the exact program i want to make but i need some help with the Auto IT script.

If it doesn't work on you're comp its because you need to be an admin ><

Edited by SnipaZ