Using my xbox controller

Rad

I wasnt pleased with Joymouse, I had to reconfigure my entire controller setup to make it even work like a mouse, then its sensitivity turned to crap in bf2. You cant select a controller analog axis to act as your aimer, which is very stupid because you can set joystick keys for everything else :whistle:

But anyway, I want to do this myself so I can fully-tweak the sensitivity... Where not only does it "move according to distance" but accumulate to a certain range. It's hard to explain, but its almost impossible to setup a controller on PCBF2 like it is on Xbox.

I have already spliced me an xbox controller into a USB extender and it works fine though :)

I wasnt pleased with Joymouse, I had to reconfigure my entire controller setup to make it even work like a mouse, then its sensitivity turned to crap in bf2. You cant select a controller analog axis to act as your aimer, which is very stupid because you can set joystick keys for everything else :whistle:

But anyway, I want to do this myself so I can fully-tweak the sensitivity... Where not only does it "move according to distance" but accumulate to a certain range. It's hard to explain, but its almost impossible to setup a controller on PCBF2 like it is on Xbox.

I have already spliced me an xbox controller into a USB extender and it works fine though :)

and this has what to do with autoit?

Chat forum?

I need to know how to set it up so my analog works for my mouse lol... Pretty much if I can get the distance or anything reletive to that I could work it out the rest of the way

I wanna attempt it in au3, since thats all ive bothered to learn.

And ive done something with joysticks awhile back but it didnt work out, using DLL's for something... im not that great though

Edited by Rad

None of this ejoc crap works!

All the DLL functions give me an error! Am i missing an #include file or something??

All it has for #include is GUIConstants :)

C:\Documents and Settings\Rad\Desktop\Ejocs Work\Game_Launch.au3(105,43) : ERROR: syntax error
    DllCall("Winmm.dll","int","joyGetPosEx",_
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Rad\Desktop\Ejocs Work\Game_Launch.au3(106,17) : ERROR: syntax error
            "int",$iJoy,_
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Rad\Desktop\Ejocs Work\Game_Launch.au3(80,42) : ERROR: DllStructCreate(): undefined function.
    $joy    = DllStructCreate($JOYINFOEX_struct)
    ~~~~    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Rad\Desktop\Ejocs Work\Game_Launch.au3(82,47) : ERROR: DllStructGetSize(): undefined function.
    DllStructSetData($joy,1,DllStructGetSize($joy)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Rad\Desktop\Ejocs Work\Game_Launch.au3(82,50) : ERROR: DllStructSetData(): undefined function.
    DllStructSetData($joy,1,DllStructGetSize($joy),1)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Rad\Desktop\Ejocs Work\Game_Launch.au3(107,32) : ERROR: DllStructGetPtr(): undefined function.
            "ptr",DllStructGetPtr($lpJoy)
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Rad\Desktop\Ejocs Work\Game_Launch.au3(110,41) : ERROR: DllStructGetData(): undefined function.
        $coor[0]    = DllStructGetData($lpJoy,1,3)
        ~~~~~~~~    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Rad\Desktop\Ejocs Work\Game_Launch.au3(128,24) : ERROR: DllStructDelete(): undefined function.
    DllStructDelete($lpJoy)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Rad\Desktop\Ejocs Work\Game_Launch.au3 - 8 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I have the DLLMem.dll in the folder with them, but I dont see where I would put the directory anyway. What do I do? He doesnt even tell you what to do maybe thats why nobody replied to a single post because they couldnt get it to work :whistle:

I also have his UDF but again he doesnt tell you what to do with ANY of this

Edited by Rad