CD Ejector

eynstyne

CD ejector - DISCONTINUED...

Edited by eynstyne
F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

does this have anything to do with 'auncle'?

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

Hopefully someone will find this useful...

If you know what elodia is, it's the same thing...

CD ejector -

- Puts itself in tray

- Click for menu

- Open / Close

- Finds all CD drives and ejects ALL of them

- Reduces breaking on Eject button on your CD Drive

- Simple

- Don't have the code anymore. Easy enough as it is

:whistle: Enjoy

I cant believe you posted this twice. Unless you are having computer troubles...(doubtful 8 minutes between posts) this was uncalled for.

JS

Edited by JSThePatriot

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Isn't AutoIt beautifull language?

;Write my script
;I'm too lazy for that.
;After that cleanup this mess
;and when I go back to home
;I want to see work is gone!

i542

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by i542

I can do signature me.

My @#$!ing computer crapped out on me! Leaving a stoopid blank post is the least of my concern. Getting my computer working first is my priority and now that I am able to reply to all the smartass posts, my computer is back in business. No, I am not offering this script anymore or any other scripts until I am 100% sure my computer friggin works.

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

My @#$!ing computer crapped out on me! Leaving a stoopid blank post is the least of my concern. Getting my computer working first is my priority and now that I am able to reply to all the smartass posts, my computer is back in business. No, I am not offering this script anymore or any other scripts until I am 100% sure my computer friggin works.

You post new program when you are sure it works O.K. If you want all users on AutoIt forum knows you're doing some h***, add this info in signature!

i542

I can do signature me.

Well I rebooted my machine in hopes that this post would be cancelled, but somehow it found its way to the post. I really didn't want to post a blank topic but what am I supposed to do? I can't delete topics. Instead I'm forced to make a total ass out of myself. There is nothing wrong with the script. I think I already explained it was my computer.

Everyone makes mistakes. You don't have to jump on it and insult my intelligence.

Edited by eynstyne

I just did... No more smart ass comments. I won't be reading them.

You post new program when you are sure it works O.K. If you want all users on AutoIt forum knows you're doing some h***, add this info in signature!

i542

i think that was un called for...along with all your other posts in this topic

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

Well I rebooted my machine in hopes that this post would be cancelled, but somehow it found its way to the post. I really didn't want to post a blank topic but what am I supposed to do? I can't delete topics. Instead I'm forced to make a total ass out of myself. There is nothing wrong with the script. I think I already explained it was my computer.

Everyone makes mistakes. You don't have to jump on it and insult my intelligence.

Hey, I gave you the benefit of the doubt in my post. I understand some other people may have gone too far, but that is no reason for you to get so upset.

I hope you get it all working well. :whistle:

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

i542 - You don't have to flame so much. I came back from a few months coding break to find a ton of your rude posts in the top five 'Scripts and Scraps' topics.

I leave for a little while and the whole place goes to the dogs (:

(Okay, that was sarcasm. I love the AU3 community.)

Ha, I haven't been on these forums since... 2006, almost. Behold, my legacy signature:My AutoIt idol is Valuater. You know you love him, too.My Stuff: D&D AGoT Tools Suite