Question

Is it possible to use Polymorphism with Autoit? Also is it possible to change a AutoIt compiled scripts Crc32?

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Is it possible to use Polymorphism with Autoit? Also is it possible to change a AutoIt compiled scripts Crc32?

I'd like to understand the question... :)

Google is my friend:

Data Polymorphism: The ability to operate with more than one token type

What tokens? What types do you want to use?

Why (in the domain of legal/ethical motives) would you want to change the checksum of an executable?

:whistle:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Well it happens to be for Counter-Strike Source injector im working on. im not Im not really posting to talk about the legalities of my anti-Vac2 detection.

Just looking for a example of how to use Polymorphism with autoIt.

Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Well it happens to be for Counter-Strike Source injector im working on. im not Im not really posting to talk about the legalities of my anti-Vac2 detection.

Just looking for a example of how to use Polymorphism with autoIt.

There are real programmers on this forum, who will probably jump in with more usefull answers eventually. But until they arrive, I'd still like to understand what you mean by Polymorphism. Perhaps using a single variable name for multiple data types (str, int, float, array, etc.)?

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

It's a technique common among virus writers, that sees compiled code.. then changes its internal structure and thus its hash ends up in an unpredictable manner with each execution of the program's funcations.

It's a technique common among virus writers, that sees compiled code.. then changes its internal structure and thus its hash ends up in an unpredictable manner with each execution of the program's funcations.

Ahh... once again Google-Buddy comes through: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valve_Anti-Cheat

Valve Anti-Cheat is a proprietary anti-cheat solution developed and maintained by Valve Corporation as a component of the Steam platform. Although predating Steam, VAC has been fully adapted to its network, and, since the release of VAC2, has seen considerable success in the constant battle against cheating in online games.

Polymorphism

As VAC2's influence became clear, the few cheat writers with the skills to do so began to experiment with polymorphism, a technique common among virus writers that sees the compiled code change its internal structure and thus its hash in an unpredictable manner with each execution. However, such techniques are complex and require skills that are far beyond most cheat producers' capabilities. Few polymorphic cheats have been produced, and each has been addressed by Valve through other means.