A newb

MFB

Yes, read the help file, search the forums for the game your wanting a bot for, it might already be made.

[quote name='DaleHohm']You have a strange habit of posting error messages that don't match your code.[/quote][quote name='SmOke_N']Forget the learning... straight to the scripting :lol: (laugh.gif)[/quote]

I am new to this and i have a question. Can this program create game bots? If so, how? thxs.

Well for a simple aimbot, just copy/paste the following into a text editor (Notepad?)

HotKeySet("{Home}","AimBot")

While 1
Sleep(100)
Wend

Func AimBot()
While 1
$x = Random(0, @Desktopwidth)
$y = Random(0, @Desktopheight)
MouseClick("Left", $x, $y,0)
Wend
EndFunc

and save it as a '.au3' file type

then go find it and run it right after you run your game

use home key to start it because it's pause by default

Edited by Paulie

Yea, supprized I cought it, Im one of the worst coders here..XD

[quote name='DaleHohm']You have a strange habit of posting error messages that don't match your code.[/quote][quote name='SmOke_N']Forget the learning... straight to the scripting :lol: (laugh.gif)[/quote]

Yeah, Im getting better, only refering to help file every OTHER line now XD.

Yeah, Im getting better, only refering to help file every OTHER line now XD.

lol well after a few months like that... you'll only be doing it for things you never heard of before or functions that are too big to make sense

'_GuiCtrlCreateModifyTableExcelSheetDataChange1'

No thats not a real function :whistle:

Lol ya I was exaggerating, but I still finding myself looking at it alot, and having problems I cant seem to solve (I have 2 scripts Im 'stuck' on)