FlyFF Help

MFB

For some reson this scrip itsn't working for this game. I am new to this so can some one help me?

; Pixy Bot FlyFF

; Cast Buff manually before u start bot.

; Credits.....Ar some guy Outlaw GZP

Opt("PixelCoordMode", 0)

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)

Dim $Color, $x1, $x2, $y1, $y2, $SearchResult, $Click, $TargetResult

Dim $Health, $HPResult, $movewindow, $version, $borderWidth, $titleHeight, $usebuff

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}","Escape")

; Settings / Constants

$Color = 0xFFB21C

$Health = 0xE27E7F

$x1 = 717

$y1 = 105

$x2 = 746

$y2 = 130

$Click = "Left"

$CheckHP = 1

$movewindow = 1

$GameWinTitle = "FLYFF"

$version = "0.9a"

$usebuff = 1

WinActivate($GameWinTitle, "")

WinWaitActive($GameWinTitle, "", 5)

AdlibEnable("Heal", 2000)

AdlibEnable("Buff", 120000)

AdlibEnable("Buff2", 240000)

AdlibEnable("Buff3", 660000)

If ($moveWindow = 1) Then

WinMove($GameWinTitle, "", 0, 0)

Sleep(1000)

EndIf

While 1

$SearchResult = PixelSearch($x1, $y1, $x2, $y2, $Color) ; 5 = Variation | 2 = Step

If @error Then

Else

MouseClick($Click, $SearchResult[0], $SearchResult[1], 2, 1)

Sleep("40000")

Send("{a down}")

Sleep("500")

Send("{a up}")

Send("{w down}")

Sleep("2000")

Send("{w up}")

EndIf

WEnd

Func Heal()

$GetHealth = PixelGetColor(164, 64)

If Not $GetHealth = $Health Then

Send("F3")

EndIf

EndFunc

Func Buff()

If $usebuff= 1 Then

Send("{F6}")

Sleep(1000)

EndIf

EndFunc

Func Buff2()

If $usebuff= 1 Then

Send("{F7}")

Sleep(1000)

EndIf

EndFunc

Func Buff3()

If $usebuff= 1 Then

Send("{F5}")

Sleep(1000)

EndIf

EndFunc

Func Escape()

AdlibDisable()

Exit

EndFunc

For some reson this scrip itsn't working for this game. I am new to this so can some one help me?

Okay, Nobody here wants to write your game cheats for you,

But,

Since I know you didn't make the code, I'm going to give you a few helpful tips

Check this Website:

Online Help File

Run This Script: (with beta)

Sleep(3000)
Run("C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\AutoIt.chm")
MsgBox(0, "Help", "This is the Autoit Beta Help File")
MsgBox(0, "Help", "It's How we all learned to code in Autoit, and if you have any questions,"& _
"90% are answered here.")

Search the forums:

Here

Finally, don't be an ass

No body will help someone who acts like they 'deserve' to have something coded for them

P.S. Read the Sig under "Note-"

Sorry I didn't mean for it to be that way. I want to learn it but i found this and i don't know why it don't work. Thx though.

Thats Fine,

But far too many people look to autoit to make their game cheats and once they get the cheats, then they never use autoit again

People don't like helping these people, because it reinforces the reputation autoit has for being good for writing viri, spyware, malware and hacks.

these are things autoit does NOT want to be known for, so we try to limit these types of things on the forums.

It is a weird coincidence that you desire to learn to code, so you stumble upon a gamebot for a game you just so happened to be playing

now I have to say that if you really want to learn how to script in autoit, like you said you did, I don't recomend trying a Super-Advanced, Complex, Pixel Aimbot as your first code

so check those things in my last post, study up, then try "Autoit 1-2-3 by Valuater"

That will get you started and point you in the right direction

Remember my name if you have any further questions

Edited by Paulie

Thx for the help. And I program alot and i was looking for a bot, and seeing a code already made for it in a new language I thought that I might as well use it and learn the code. I see what you mean though.

• 6 months later...

Guys hello...

im saxah and im new here.ive been searching everywhere for bot program of FLYFF philippines.i have been playing a lot of online games before and i must say in every game i always end up as a looser.thats becoz everybody always have something to cheat the game and i dont.pls u guys help me have or find a FLYFF bot program so i can use it to help me levelup.i know begging is always prohibited in every site but im just down to this last hope, that is, to ask anyone here for help. im loosing hope becoz people always just tell me that i have to buy their bot program or that i wont be needing bot programs. pls u guys all of u are lucky to have a telent that makes you the best in every online game. pls help me...just email me at saxah_jean@yahoo.com.

saXah

• 5 months later...

Paulie...those many people your talking about is called "leechers" once they've get a hand of what your doing they'll just release it to the public with their whole credits.

[CENTER][/CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][CENTER]Like The Creator Of The Flyff Resource Manager Says"An Eye For An Eye As Soon The Whole World Will Be Blind"[/CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][center][/center]