Need help on a script

Anyone know how i can let my script know when something pops up and then select an option such as "Someone would like to add you to buddy list Accept Yes.No" any ideas thx

Whats the window title?

While 1
Sleep(100)
If WinExists("*PopUp Window*") Then
$ans =MsgBox(4, "Accept?", "Someone would like to add you to buddy list"&@CRLF&"Accept?"
If $ans = 6 then
MsgBox(0, "No", "Do whatever")
Else
MsgBox(0, "Yes", "Do whatever")
EndIf
EndiF
Wend
Edited by Paulie

its a game popup right ??

u should try getting a memory editor and look for a value that changes on one of those popups.

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

Well what game is it?

is it a full screen game like Warcraft or Diablo?

If so, when a window pops up, It's not actually seen as a window, so therefore, the code won't work

You're only hope if this is true is to find an OCR (Optical Character Recognizer) and have it look for text specific to that window

Edit:

What Zero said could work too, however, its complex stuff

Edited by Paulie

Well what game is it?

is it a full screen game like Warcraft or Diablo?

If so, when a window pops up, It's not actually seen as a window, so therefore, the code won't work

You're only hope if this is true is to find an OCR (Optical Character Recognizer) and have it look for text specific to that window

Edit:

What Zero said could work too, however, its complex stuff

And what is fullscreen game if is not maximized window without titlebar? :whistle:

i542

I can do signature me.

And what is fullscreen game if is not maximized window without titlebar? :whistle:

i542

Play warcraft or diablo, disable your internet, and try to get on battlenet

In-Game, a window pops up, but if you minimize it, the only taskbar icon is for the game, not the error

its world of warcraft

and when you go into a battleground when it finishes it ask you to leave i was wondering how i can script something letting it know that it popped and click "Leave Battleground"

Ok theres one thing i need to know first

when that message pops up in game, alt tab out and see if any new window has appeared(taskbar) is so, i need that title

otherwise, I'm afraid you'll need to memory edit like zero sugested

by trying allot.

just see if some variable becomes 1 or something if the screen is up.

always check the doubles and the floats. offcourse also the rest.

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

but its probeably not a control mate, its an homemade code in-game and those are hard... i think