How can i decrypt 2 dvds

Ive got 2 dvd drives and use dvd decrypter to back up my dvds. One disc can take up to 30 mins to do and occasionally a film will have a bonis disc aswell. Ive used a program called multi shrink which was created using autoit which checks for the shrink complete window then closes it and clicks ok on the next open window which starts the next encode.

I was wondering if this would be possible if you have 1 disc in each drive, select where each decryted iso will go in each window then runthe autoit script that waits for the bachup sucessful window then closes it and starts the other window.

Ive tried to get the source for multishrink to help try and find out but couldnt find it anywhere

Ive tried to get the source for multishrink to help try and find out but couldnt find it anywhere

well, just send the author an email and kindly ask for the source...

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *