Blank CD Size & Another Thing!

My script needs to save some data on CD. So, how can I know the size of a blank CD-R or CD-RW disc the user put in CD writer drive? I tried the autoit built-in function, but that didn't work as the disc's format is still raw.

The other thing is how I can enlarge, through script of course, the Windows' taskbar, where the Start button resides, to hold two rows of taskbar buttons?

The other thing is how I can enlarge, through script of course, the Windows' taskbar, where the Start button resides, to hold two rows of taskbar buttons?

You can use 'ControlGetPos()' to get the position of the taskbar. I tried 'ControlMove()' to set a new position but it failed. I don't know why. So I realized it with 'MouseClickDrag()'. Maybe someone knows a better way?

Opt('WINTITLEMATCHMODE', 4)

$aCoord = ControlGetPos('classname=Shell_TrayWnd', '', 'ToolbarWindow322')
$x = @DesktopWidth / 2 ; middle of the taskbar
$y = @DesktopHeight - $aCoord[3] - 5 ; -5 to place the cursor
$speed = 1 ; possible 1 - 100
MouseClickDrag ('left',$x,$y,$x,$y - 25,$speed) ; -25 is right at my resolution to add one row you have to try, - because you make smaller your desktop

You can use 'ControlGetPos()' to get the position of the taskbar. I tried 'ControlMove()' to set a new position but it failed. I don't know why. So I realized it with 'MouseClickDrag()'. Maybe someone knows a better way?

Opt('WINTITLEMATCHMODE', 4)

$aCoord = ControlGetPos('classname=Shell_TrayWnd', '', 'ToolbarWindow322')
$x = @DesktopWidth / 2 ; middle of the taskbar
$y = @DesktopHeight - $aCoord[3] - 5 ; -5 to place the cursor
$speed = 1 ; possible 1 - 100
MouseClickDrag ('left',$x,$y,$x,$y - 25,$speed) ; -25 is right at my resolution to add one row you have to try, - because you make smaller your desktop
wow, thank you very much :) This code works very well :whistle:

Do you know how can I know the size of blank cd?

Does not a commandline tool like CDRecord handle the burning side of CDs? Normally the burning programs have this desired recognition. Imapi service is little described as anything useful for 3rd party use if you have XP.