Web-based AutoIt! - New with AuCGI!

theguy0000

Here's a though.... compare the new ip to the last ip if they = then don't add to the counter. It might stop the script kiddies .... but it won't stop me .....

Edited by Fossil Rock

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

I have so many questions - but I think the first one would be what can't you do with this. Are all the fuctions of AutoIt available?

2¢

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

I have so many questions - but I think the first one would be what can't you do with this. Are all the fuctions of AutoIt available?

well yes they are but it will only run on the server computer. As codemyster said, they won't display it to the browser unless you echo ( ) it.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

well yes they are but it will only run on the server computer. As codemyster said, they won't display it to the browser unless you echo ( ) it.

Sorry, I read the whole thread now, that was my thoughts when I asked my question - could lead to all sorts of bad things.

2¢

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

Sorry, I read the whole thread now, that was my thoughts when I asked my question - could lead to all sorts of bad things.

ya i dont think i would be sharing this if it ran on the other person's computer lol. who knows what people could do with that kind of knowledge

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

Very Nice !!!

This calls for a five star rating. :whistle:

Personaly I think these are the kind of AutoIT solutions we miss a lot in the Script and Scraps forum.

This kind of creative thinking and applications are a major breakthrough for AutoIT.

In stead of reinventing the wheel all the time wrinting code in AutoIT from scratch, there is much more to accomplish using existing components together with AutoIT.

See my signature for some examples that use existing components together with AutoIT.

This might encourage people to go further on this route.

I like this one a lot !!

Very Nice !!!

This calls for a five star rating. :whistle:

Personaly I think these are the kind of AutoIT solutions we miss a lot in the Script and Scraps forum.

This kind of creative thinking and applications are a major breakthrough for AutoIT.

In stead of reinventing the wheel all the time wrinting code in AutoIT from scratch, there is much more to accomplish using existing components together with AutoIT.

See my signature for some examples that use existing components together with AutoIT.

This might encourage people to go further on this route.

I like this one a lot !!

Thanks you :):)

@theguy

Really creative! How did you guess that ConsoleWrite() would send output to the Web page.

I could really use this for my DHTML stuff.

Thanks

I didn't guess.

thanks codemyster for using autoit with Abyss, and i made alot more progress thanks to one of my friends

:whistle:

and thanks :)

Just a thought

but didnt someone write a web server in autoit?

wonder if the 2 could be integrated so you dont have to work with a 3rd party program.. it could just be pure a3

oh btw nice work

Edited by blitzkrg

This is a nice idea. What ever possessed you to do such a thing? Now all we need is <script lang="autoit"> tags.

hmm i wonder how those are created...no wait i thinks its the browsers that do that. nvm. i know you were kidding, but it would be cool lol

as for what possessed me to do such a thing, that would be codemyster's topic in Chat :whistle:

Dunno if anyone is interested, but:

http://www.chami.com/tips/internet/052598I.html

has instructions on how to add a Perl interpreter to IIS. If you change the ".pl" to ".au3" and the "path to perl\perl.exe" with "path to autoit beta\autoit3.exe", it'll get your scripts running under IIS. Haven't tried to tackle Apache yet.

Awesome idea, thanks for the hard work!

Dunno if anyone is interested, but:

http://www.chami.com/tips/internet/052598I.html

has instructions on how to add a Perl interpreter to IIS. If you change the ".pl" to ".au3" and the "path to perl\perl.exe" with "path to autoit beta\autoit3.exe", it'll get your scripts running under IIS. Haven't tried to tackle Apache yet.

Awesome idea, thanks for the hard work!

thats cool. but will my functions work with that? I'm prett sure at least some of them only work for cgi. or is perl cgi? gah. lol