List of Functions

I'm using Execute() for a really flexible macro program, and was wondering if there was a way to get a list of the functions in the currently running (compiled exe) file.

The goal is to be able to tell ahead of time (without running the named function) whether Execute or Call would be able to find that function, and to provide an error if not.

Any takers?

:whistle:

So you mean find out if every call in to Exacute in your compiled script will work befor you run it?

Im thinking that's imposiable due to the nature of exacute (really the nature of any fucntion...you don't know if it really work untill you actually run it). Especailly though if your exacute functions take variables as arguments....

So you mean find out if every call in to Exacute in your compiled script will work befor you run it?

Im thinking that's imposiable due to the nature of exacute (really the nature of any fucntion...you don't know if it really work untill you actually run it). Especailly though if your exacute functions take variables as arguments....

No, no, no... nothing that elaborate! All I want is a list of functions, and if the function is in the list I'll assume it can be called. If the parameters (or number of parameters) can also be determined, great! If not, good enough.