Loot

No one is going to make you one. Try reading the helpfile first.

Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

It's almost impossible to do that without reading any in-game memory. And yes, you will have to find offsets from T-search, and open the process memory, read the process memory for the certain string, then close the process memory reading. Yes it's 'possible' but it's hard and I don't think it's ever been done.

It's almost impossible to do that without reading any in-game memory. And yes, you will have to find offsets from T-search, and open the process memory, read the process memory for the certain string, then close the process memory reading. Yes it's 'possible' but it's hard and I don't think it's ever been done.

Pointers, you can't just read the memory.

First off, you have to find addresses that you need. Then defeat the DMA. Then open the game memory using the window handle. Then read the address + the offset, which will give you the correct pointer. Then run your funcations based off of the address + the offset (pointer). Then close memory and hope that Blizzard's Anti-Hack system doesn't catch you. As of now, the API for pixelsearch isn't dectected, either is control key sending. I've done alot of DMA for the health and Mana Points. DMA has been done, and im not going to advise it with Blizzard's anti-cheat system. Pixel searching is your best bet, so you don't get caught as stated, how that lasts im not sure.

Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

He basically stated what you did in simpler terms. You are trying to bash him because he didn't state it exactly step by step lol. I could state it in even more detail, but whats the point. It's not as hard as people make it out to be. So, what are you trying to prove?

Can it be done with pixel-checks? Well, it can.. but it would take way to long to script and wouldn't be efficient at all.

Edited by Knight

[Off-topic]

Im not trying to bash anyone. He is incorrect and misled him at best. That's not step by step. You can't just take the damn address and then, restart the game and read it again. Pixel searching, It can be done. Oh, wait you just said what I said in simpler terms. Read my post above.

Don't make a flame war.

[\Off-topic]

Edited by Sardith

Why cant people play games without CHEATING?

Just let the poor sucker do it if he wants too; Warden (the WoW anti-hack program) specifically looks for running AutoIt processes (among others) to detect botting. His account would be banned so fast it would leave his head spinning.

Ravenlark-----------------------------------------------------when you find yourself with the majority, its time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Just let the poor sucker do it if he wants too; Warden (the WoW anti-hack program) specifically looks for running AutoIt processes (among others) to detect botting. His account would be banned so fast it would leave his head spinning.

if what u say is true i may have to go back to my visual basic project.

Using any type of third party program to do anything in WoW is against the EULA and like other people have said, your account will be banned for it. If you want to do something like this you will just have to write your own addon. Just about anything you can do with a normal addon is legal, anything outside it is not. Learn to write your own script. I'm sure you can modify an existing addon aswell. I'm not sure what addons would do anything like this but I'm sure theres something.

Try http://www.curse-gaming.com