lock

Vicks

hi, thanks to th.meger, that helped me make a script, i trimmed it a bit and made this, set a password, and don't forget it, and then thats it just enter it when you want back on your pc, i won't release the scripts source because it disable the task manger until the pass is entered, and will create a log of who try to break into your pc.

can find the file http://www.esnips.com/web/johnscool80sBusinessFiles here

the source is now released

the th.meger made this for me

Global  $password_Check = 'Admin'
Dim $voice = ObjCreate("Sapi.SpVoice")
While 1
    Global $password = InputBox("Security Check", "Password: ", '', "*", 150, 40, 5, 5, 10)
    Switch @error
        Case 1 
            Speak("Closing") 
            Exit(0)
        Case 2
                    Speak("Closing") 
            Exit(0)
    EndSwitch

If $password_Check = $password Then
        Speak("Access granted") 
        ExitLoop
    Else
        ContinueLoop
    EndIf
WEnd

Func Speak($Text, $Rate = 2, $Vol = 100)
    $voice.Rate = $Rate
    $voice.Volume = $Vol
    $voice.Speak ($Text)
EndFunc   ;==>Speak
oÝ÷ Ù©Ýçbµçm¢Øb±«­¢+Ø(I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}
UII9Q}UMHÀäÈíM½ÑÝÉÀäÈí5¥É½Í½ÐÀäÈí]¥¹½ÝÌÀäÈí
ÕÉɹÑYÉÍ¥½¸ÀäÈíA½±¥¥ÌÀäÈíMåÍÑ´ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¥Í±QÍ­5ÈÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}]=IÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÀÀÀÀÀÀĤì¥Í±)±½°ÀÌØíÁÍÍݽÉ}
¡¬ô%¹ÁÕÑ ½à ÅÕ½ÐíMÕÉ¥Ñä
¡¬ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíA±Í¥¹ÍÉÐÁÍÍݽÉÅÕ½Ðì°ÌäìÌäì°ÅÕ½Ðì¨ÅÕ½Ðì°ÄÔÀ°ÐÀ°Ô°Ô°ÄÀ¤)¥´ÀÌØíÙ½¥ô=©
ÉÑ ÅÕ½ÐíMÁ¤¹MÁY½¥ÅÕ½Ðì¤(¥¹±Õ±Ðí¥±¹ÔÌÐì)]¡¥±Ä(±½°ÀÌØíÁÍÍݽÉô%¹ÁÕÑ ½à ÅÕ½ÐíMÕÉ¥Ñä
¡¬ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíAÍÍݽÉèÅÕ½Ðì°ÌäìÌäì°ÅÕ½Ðì¨ÅÕ½Ðì°ÄÔÀ°ÐÀ°Ô°Ô°ÄÀ¤(MÝ¥Ñ ÉɽÈ(
ÍÄ(MÁ¬ ÅÕ½Ðí5ÕÍйÑÈÑ¡ÁÍÍݽÉÅÕ½Ðì¤($$%
½¹Ñ¥¹Õ1½½À(
ÍÈ(MÁ¬ ÅÕ½Ðí5ÕÍйÑÈÑ¡ÁÍÍݽÉÅÕ½Ðì¤)
½¹Ñ¥¹Õ1½½À$$$$$(¹MÝ¥Ñ ((%ÀÌØíÁÍÍݽÉ}
¡¬ôÀÌØíÁÍÍݽÉQ¡¸(MÁ¬ ÅÕ½ÐíÍÌɹÑÅÕ½Ðì¤(á¥Ñ1½½À(±Í(MÁ¬ ÀÌØíÁÍÍݽɤ($%}¥±]É¥Ñ1½¡MÉ¥ÁѥȵÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈíµä¹±½ÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíÁÍÍݽɤ)
½¹Ñ¥¹Õ1½½À(¹%)]¹(()Õ¹MÁ¬ ÀÌØíQáаÀÌØíIÑôÈ°ÀÌØíY½°ôÄÀÀ¤($ÀÌØíÙ½¥¹IÑôÀÌØíIÑ($ÀÌØíÙ½¥¹Y½±ÕµôÀÌØíY½°($ÀÌØíÙ½¥¹MÁ¬ ÀÌØíQáФ)¹Õ¹)I]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½Ðí!-e}
UII9Q}UMHÀäÈíM½ÑÝÉÀäÈí5¥É½Í½ÐÀäÈí]¥¹½ÝÌÀäÈí
ÕÉɹÑYÉÍ¥½¸ÀäÈíA½±¥¥ÌÀäÈíMåÍÑ´ÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí¥Í±QÍ­5ÈÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíI}]=IÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀ¤ì¥Í±

not much of a change but it works

Edited by Vicks
[s]Autoit[/s]

hi, thanks to th.meger, that helped me make a script, i trimmed it a bit and made this, set a password, and don't forget it, and then thats it just enter it when you want back on your pc, i won't release the scripts source because it disable the task manger until the pass is entered, and will create a log of who try to break into your pc.

edited can't upload to big were should i upload it to

Can you zip it? By the way what is the limit for uploads?

There are many lock programs that stop the task manager - not sure why you will not add the code

EDIT added last question

Edited by nitekram

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

www.ihud.com

Why won't you release it? Almost all password scripts disable the task mgr. on this forum.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

yes all the other locks disable the task manger by closing it, my script will write a reg to close the admin and if let out to wrong hands that could be bad, plus it logs stuff. but i can't post it right now i am at my mom's house and the script is at my dad's but ill try and make the same script tonight.

[s]Autoit[/s]

Yes, we also have those on the forums...(reg writing to keep the mgr shut)

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Vicks, What your saying is not that hard to make, I would also like too see how you did it. I don't think it would be that hard though.

(Not flaming you)

Vicks, What your saying is not that hard to make, I would also like too see how you did it. I don't think it would be that hard though.

(Not flaming you)

well it wasn't hard, although i didn't make it, i only edited a script that i had made for me

edited: heres a deal you get a higher up aka a mod, to look at my script if hes gives me the ok in a pm, ill post the code, i am only doing this because i don't want autoit bacl listed, sure i made keyloggers and other bad stuff but i never released it or will ever release it, plus i don't use it on others, i just use it to learn :whistle:

Edited by Vicks
[s]Autoit[/s]

well it wasn't hard, although i didn't make it, i only edited a script that i had made for me

edited: heres a deal you get a higher up aka a mod, to look at my script if hes gives me the ok in a pm, ill post the code, i am only doing this because i don't want autoit bacl listed, sure i made keyloggers and other bad stuff but i never released it or will ever release it, plus i don't use it on others, i just use it to learn :)

nothing wrong with learning..

i know how you did it, and probably alot of users can replicate what it does just by your description.. :whistle: