Need a Script

I want to write a script for posting some links in a game.

The game is named "Silkroad Online" and i dont know how to send the links to the input box ingame...

I know, you have to use something like: send "sro_client" (www.a.com) but i dont know the command, can you help me?

The game is named "Silkroad Online" and i dont know how to send the links to the input box ingame...

I know, you have to use something like: send "sro_client" (www.a.com) but i dont know the command, can you help me?

The command you have listed doesnt make any sense. Look up Send, ControlSend, ClipGet/Put in the helpfile. See which one would be most appropriate for your game.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

:whistle: I got it. Here is your answer and solution.

$msg = MsgBox( 4, 'AutoIt Help', 'Would you like to see your answer to help you with your problem?' )
    Select
        Case $msg = 6
            RunWait(@COMSPEC & ' /c Start AutoIt.chm')
            Exit
        Case $msg = 7
            Exit
    EndSelect

Doesn't anyone read the AutoIt help files anymore?

Spoiler

"...Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for." --The Mentor

"Mess with the best, die like the rest!!" -Hackers

"This above all to thine own self be true." -William Shakespeare

"Corruption is only as corrupted as the individual makes it out to be." -i386

style7,AutoIt.png

Yes i found how to send Some letters. But i dont know how to send it to a Programm. Silkroad is a MMPORG, you have to use a client to start. I cant send it to the client, its named "SRO_Client.exe". I need a commend to send the message ingame...

You Might've meant to say "I want someone else to write.."

anyways...

If you just need to send something in your text bar while you're in the game, (wich i think you mean)

HotKeySet("{Esc}", "Quit") ; Escape button to close script
WinWaitActive("Silkroad Online Launcher") ; Or whatever the game window is called, i thought this was right though

While winactive("Silkroad Online Launcher")
    Send("{Enter}") ; To make you type in the textbar in the game (if it's used to target it with enter)
    Sleep(200)
    Send("http://www.link.com/") ; your link you want to send in the game
    Sleep(200)
    Send("{Enter}") ; this'll send the actual link to everyone u want to send it to
    Sleep(300000) ; Time in milliseconds it will send the link, this is 5 minutes.
WEnd

Func Quit()
    Exit
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ø òr§qëaÌ(®G!ûayh§iËb½è¬mÂäx¢¼¨º)Ú,Ê;¬¶ë¶¬jëh×6HotKeySet("{Esc}", "Quit") ; Escape button to close script

While 1
    Sleep(10000) ; 10 seconds waiting time so you can use Alt+Tab to get back in the game.
    Send("{Enter}") ; To make you type in the textbar in the game (if it's used to target it with enter)
    Sleep(200)
    Send("http://www.link.com/") ; your link you want to send in the game
    Sleep(200)
    Send("{Enter}") ; this'll send the actual link to everyone u want to send it to
    Sleep(300000) ; Time in milliseconds it will send the link, this is 5 minutes.
WEnd

Func Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc

enjoy spamming.

EDIT: LOL i've just noticed after testing the lil' script i left it running and it was typing in my game :whistle:

Edited by omglol