Help Plz

I want to make some auto script for a game and i need it work even i minimize that game, so i must use func ControlSend but i cant find its controlID, using Autoit Window Info Tool but it does not show the game's controlID as well as ClassNameNN, text.

Is there any way or any program to get such game's controlID ?

• Moderators

I want to make some auto script for a game and i need it work even i minimize that game, so i must use func ControlSend but i cant find its controlID, using Autoit Window Info Tool but it does not show the game's controlID as well as ClassNameNN, text.

Is there any way or any program to get such game's controlID ?

If AutoInfo isn't getting it then more than likely "no". Try leaving it blank and see if that works.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

No it not work bro :whistle: insted that it give an error

I think of a script automatic try the ID from 1 -> n but i'm afraid that might lead to some crash in other programs

Anyone help.. ?

Well... No one is going to be able to help you... if you don't provide the neccessary information to do so. Like what is the application name, and where is the Control located at that you want to send to.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Ok i want to make a controlSend to the game Nine Dragons -just recently beta testing, and its quite good - and all the info i get from Autoit Info are : the title,the mouse coordinates and the pixel color underneath mouse. Rest info (control under mouse,status bar,vis and hid win text) are just blank.

This likes the case when u move mouse over the title of any window.

Anyone can help ...?

• Moderators

Ok i want to make a controlSend to the game Nine Dragons -just recently beta testing, and its quite good - and all the info i get from Autoit Info are : the title,the mouse coordinates and the pixel color underneath mouse. Rest info (control under mouse,status bar,vis and hid win text) are just blank.

This likes the case when u move mouse over the title of any window.

Anyone can help ...?

Look in the search for ControlSendPlus() ... see if that helps.