Navigating to Local HTML Files Within EXE compilations

DeeTray

I would like to compile some HTML files (into an EXE file), so that my HTML files are displayed using a GUI browser.

I've tried to read the instructions for Dave's IE.au3 script and now know how to create the GUI brower, and 'navigate' to webpages online and even to local HTML pages (by providing a path to the file), however, I can't figure out how to 'navigate' to a file within the same directory (and not have to provide an absolute file path). For security reasons, I don't want to EXTRACT my HTML files outside the EXE compilation.

That is, I want to create a stand alone HTML browser so that it 'navigates' to the HTML files within a sub-folder inside my EXE compilation file.

Can this be done or do I have to EXTRACT the HTML files to the users computer?

Any help and examples would be greatly appreciated.

Double posting does not increase the number of answers. :whistle:

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

I would like to compile some HTML files (into an EXE file), so that my HTML files are displayed using a GUI browser.

Have a look at FILEINSTALL in the help file, I think this is what you need.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.