What?

• Moderators

Posted Image

Help!

Edit:

If Number($Price) > Number($HighestBuyer) Then

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

What more do you need? $price = 2015.0, $highestbuyer = 11001.17. And yet it thinks that $price > $highestbuyer. I'm highly confused.

It pulls the numbers from a text file. Whole numbers end in .0, but decimals are only 2 places long (for example, 11001.17). What more do you need?

• Moderators

What more do you need? $price = 2015.0, $highestbuyer = 11001.17. And yet it thinks that $price > $highestbuyer. I'm highly confused.

It pulls the numbers from a text file. Whole numbers end in .0, but decimals are only 2 places long (for example, 11001.17). What more do you need?

I had to copy the picture and enlarge it, I couldn't read your pic until then (call me blind)... but none the less I gave you the answer above.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Mwuaha! It works! Thank you very much. I thought I had them in number format, due to some work I do with them later on, but I realize that what I do with it later on does not actually require it to be a number, only a string. *sigh*. I'm an idiot.

Thank you all!