GUICtrlSetImage and GIF image

As far as I know only bitmaps and icons are supported on buttons. It should be an easy matter to convert your gif to a bitmap.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

As far as I know only bitmaps and icons are supported on buttons. It should be an easy matter to convert your gif to a bitmap.

Yes it's easy but I would use a .gif image retrieved from a web page (with Inetget) to let my script standalone without files attached

But it's not a big problem ... I used icons from shell32.dll :)

Thank you for your response :whistle:

EDIT : and sorry for my english :)

Edited by ShonGail

GUICtrlCreateButton can use an icon or a bitmap but not a gif file.

You can convert your image after downloading it and before using it for your button. This means a conversion program will have to be available on the PC you are running the program every time you do this.

Why don't you download it beforehand on your PC, convert it, and then FileInstall it within your working program when you are compiling it? (Don't forget to delete the FileInstalled image after use it in your button to make everything nice and clean)

Good luck!

GUICtrlCreateButton can use an icon or a bitmap but not a gif file.

You can convert your image after downloading it and before using it for your button. This means a conversion program will have to be available on the PC you are running the program every time you do this.

Why don't you download it beforehand on your PC, convert it, and then FileInstall it within your working program when you are compiling it? (Don't forget to delete the FileInstalled image after use it in your button to make everything nice and clean)

Good luck!

Hello ! You learn me the "fileinstall" existence :whistle:

I will use it the next time !

Thank you a lot :)