Mouse help

Is there any way to "mouse hold" it seems mouseclick isn't working, becuase it goes to the location where its suppost to, but nothing happens, if i click manually it works fine

seems to me that the simple tap just doesn't do it

Is there any way to "mouse hold" it seems mouseclick isn't working, becuase it goes to the location where its suppost to, but nothing happens, if i click manually it works fine

more info would be helpful but would this do it?

click_2(x coord, y coord)

Func click_2($x_1,$y_1)
    MouseClick("left",$x_1,$y_1,1,0)
    sleep(1000)
    MouseClick("left",$x_1,$y_1,1,0)
EndFunc

I have no idea what you are talking about, so I can only make wild assumtions....

Maybe this:

MouseDown("left")

MouseUp("left")

combined with this:

MouseMove($X,$Y,0)

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

One possible cause for that is the window not being Active. The first mouse click only moves focus back to that window, and a second actually works. If that is what's happening, use WinActivate() before MouseClick().

:whistle:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law