scite definitions for 3.2

Smorg

• Developers

Seriously: I am just back from 2 weeks vacation and will have a look at posting the latest definitions soon, but the Beta definitions in the curent SciTE installer can be used for the 3.2 release ... not much changed ....

AU3Check should already be OK since thats now included in the AutoIt3 installer and copied to the Autoit3 program directory.

Randallc had an issue with Au3Check while you were away. A post was made here for more info.

Welcome back. :whistle:

Its the same for HotKeySet("X","") and GUICtrlSetOnEvent($ctrlid,"").

Will have a look and see if I can fix this.

Welcome back. :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Seriously: I am just back from 2 weeks vacation and will have a look at posting the latest definitions soon, but the Beta definitions in the curent SciTE installer can be used for the 3.2 release ... not much changed ....

AU3Check should already be OK since thats now included in the AutoIt3 installer and copied to the Autoit3 program directory.

Its the same for HotKeySet("X","") and GUICtrlSetOnEvent($ctrlid,"").

Will have a look and see if I can fix this.

Welcome back!

Did you and Peppermint Patty take in any Baseball games?

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Developers

Did you and Peppermint Patty take in any Baseball games?

Sorry, but lost me on this one .... :whistle:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Sorry, but lost me on this one .... :)

JdeB on vacation... ===> Charlie Brown and Peppermint Patty going to a game...

:whistle:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Oops, double post... what happened to the delete post option? :whistle:

Edited by PsaltyDS