jftuga

I want to thank all of the devs who contributed to the new version. I know that a lot of hours and hard work went into this release. You have made our lives (the end users) so much easier with AutoIt. It is such an awesome program. It has personally saved me countless hours of work. AutoIt almost makes systems administration fun again! :whistle:

Sincerely,

-John

I want to add my thanks to Jon and the other developers for all the hard work leading up to the stable release of AutoIt 3.2.0.0 to its users. :whistle:

I feel that this release will win the hearts of many system administrators and managers who would not consider using any application with the word "Beta" in it.

I have become accustomed to using the AutoIt Beta versions. But it was quite satisfying to download and install the new stable release and run an application that I have been working on using the betas for the last eight months.

Great job guys. Keep it up.

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

I also want to thank you guys, of course! I was really waiting for this!

Let me suggest that you all take a well deserved break and enjoy the moment. I've been using the latest betas and they are awesome. I'll try the new version once it is properly updated (when I download it the installer says that it is version 3.1.1).

Now, let me be the first to ask... what do you guys have planned for the future? Perhaps some sort of debugging capabilities? That would be awesome, as it is the only thing that I really miss in AutoIt. What do you have in store for us? :whistle:

Cheers, and congratulations!

Angel

I would also like to join in this thread of thanks and appreciation for all the hard work and dedication that you have all shown for this project. I know we all request alot from you guys, but you still find the time to try and help us achieve the goals we have.

Thanks for all of the hard work and time well spent on such a wonderful product.

Greatly Appreciative,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

• Moderators

What happened to the HELP FILES?

What do you mean "What happened" to them?... they are in the same place they've always been.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

What happened to the HELP FILES?

Its updated ...... but i doubt thats what you were asking for .....

Maybe you can explain what you mean ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

well said...

... now I have to re-build "Welcome to Autoit 1-2-3" .... again

lol

Thanks for the contnued hard.. at times seemingly unappreciated .. work!

8)

Curiousity has struck my interest. Why do you have to re-build it? New functions and features?

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

• 2 weeks later...