Get the current date/time, including milliseconds

I've seen some posts about this in the past, but I've not seen any solutions. Is it possible to get the current system time, including milliseconds? Something along the lines of hh:mm:ss:SSS. I've looked into using TimerInit(), but (I think) that gives you the number of milliseconds since the epoch. I'm not sure I want to take the time to create a algorithm for converting that number into a date and time format. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks for the help!

We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see.

I can't remember who create this script but, I save it on my misc folder....

While 1
    ToolTip(@Hour & ':' & @Min & ':' & @Sec & ':' & _MSec())
    Sleep(1)
WEnd

Exit

Func _MSec()
    Local $stSystemTime = DllStructCreate('ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort')
    DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'none', 'GetSystemTime', 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($stSystemTime))

$sMilliSeconds = StringFormat('%03d', DllStructGetData($stSystemTime, 8))

$stSystemTime = 0

Return $sMilliSeconds
EndFunc
AutoIt Scripts:NetPrinter - Network Printer UtilityRobocopyGUI - GUI interface for M$ robocopy command line

; timer to "thousandths" of a second
; Author - Holger

While 1
    ToolTip(@Hour & ':' & @Min & ':' & @Sec & ':' & _MSec())
    Sleep(1)
WEnd

Exit

Func _MSec()
    Local $stSystemTime = DllStructCreate('ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort;ushort')
    DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'none', 'GetSystemTime', 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($stSystemTime))

$sMilliSeconds = StringFormat('%03d', DllStructGetData($stSystemTime, 8))

$stSystemTime = 0

Return $sMilliSeconds
EndFunc

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Thanks for the help.

We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see.

• 13 years later...