last question :)

okay this is exactly what i want i got this:

Posted Image

now the source of Rob Swiss Bank is:

<input name="select_crime" value="1" id="radiocrime1" type="radio"><label id="labelcrime1" for="radiocrime1"> Rob Swiss Bank</label>

the only thing that change there is the value="1" will change to value="2" then to 3 then to 4 then to 5 then to 6

the Helpfile says:

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IE_Example ("form")
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "ExampleForm")
For $i = 1 To 5
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "vehicleAirplane", "radioExample", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "vehicleTrain", "radioExample", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "vehicleBoat", "radioExample", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "vehicleCar", "radioExample", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "vehicleCar", "radioExample", 0, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
NextoÝ÷ ٩ݶ¬¢êÜzí«b±Ê{­"­·*^

but that dont work.. can someone please help me? :whistle:

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

• Moderators

come 'on guys.

im already waiting hours.. ;/

Next time give your question a good descriptive title if you want help. About 90% of the time I only open topics that I have an intrest in, IE automation is one of them. The only reason I read this topic is because of MHz's post in the IE Thread.

I must agree with big_daddy... I passed right over this topic. There was a time when I read every post made to the forum, but not any longer -- there is far too much traffic here. There are far too many posts with titles like "last question of the day", "help me", "a noob question" etc. etc. and I never read any of them anymore. If you are not getting responses to posts like this you have yourself to blame.

Regarding your question, you have the order of parameters mixed up. Instead of

_IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "select_crime", "1", 1, "byValue")oÝ÷ Û*.çjëh×6    _IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "1", "select_crime", 1, "byValue")

P1 = Form object

P2 = Value

P3 = RadioGroup Name

P4 = set or clear (0 or 1)

Dale

Edit: removed quoted text

Edited by DaleHohm

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

I must agree with big_daddy... I passed right over this topic. There was a time when I read every post made to the forum, but not any longer -- there is far too much traffic here. There are far too many posts with titles like "last question of the day", "help me", "a noob question" etc. etc. and I never read any of them anymore. If you are not getting responses to posts like this you have yourself to blame.

Regarding your question, you have the order of parameters mixed up. Instead of

_IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "select_crime", "1", 1, "byValue")oÝ÷ Û*.çjëh×6    _IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "1", "select_crime", 1, "byValue")

P1 = Form object

P2 = Value

P3 = RadioGroup Name

P4 = set or clear (0 or 1)

Dale

Edit: removed quoted text

didnt work :P

didnt work :P

Just like 6th grade, you get credit around here for showing your work. "didn't work" just doesn't cut it.

This example works just the way I told you it should. Dig into it and figure out if or how it is different than what you are working with.

#include <IE.au3>
$x = ''
$x &= '<form name="test" action="#">'
$x &= '<input name="select_crime" value="1" id="radiocrime1" type="radio"><label id="labelcrime1" for="radiocrime1"> Rob Swiss Bank</label>'
$x &= '<input name="select_crime" value="2" id="radiocrime2" type="radio"><label id="labelcrime2" for="radiocrime2"> Two</label>'
$x &= '<input name="select_crime" value="3" id="radiocrime3" type="radio"><label id="labelcrime3" for="radiocrime3"> Three</label>'
$x &= '</form>'

$oIE = _IECreate()

_IEBodyWriteHTML($oIE, $x)

$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, 'test')

For $i = 0 to 4
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "1", "select_crime", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "2", "select_crime", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
    _IEFormElementRadioSelect ($oForm, "3", "select_crime", 1, "byValue")
    Sleep(1000)
Next

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Ahhh Thanks Dale, i fixed it finally ofcourse it was "f"

<form input="post" name="f">

-Houzee!

Edited by aceloc