OT - Scite not checking script

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\scripts\labserver name check.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta" /UserParams

>Running AU3Check (1.54.3.0) params: from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta

!>AU3Check ended.rc:2

>Running:(3.1.1.133):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\autoit3.exe "C:\scripts\labserver name check.au3"

+>AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:0

>Exit code: 0 Time: 2.397

Thanks.

The exitcode of 2 by Au3Check is syntax error(s). But is strange that you are not getting the error window showing or even ConsoleWrite to the output pane. And yet the script still runs as you say but only for 2.397 as is posted and AutoIt3.exe exit code is displaying a successful run.

Not sure but could you mention what OS you are using and any other known information that may pinpoint the problem. This maybe an issue that JdeB may need to look into as I see no reason why it should just stop working unless some file corruption or other has happened. Check for latest Scite4AutoIt3 version and do a reinstall may help.

Also a new release version of AutoIt3 is available. Version 3.2.0.1 which you could update to and be gone with the beta installed currently.

Right -

Its a Win2K box - Uninstalled the beta - Reinstalled Scite.

This is the output i get from a compile - Correct window pointing to line with error.

=========================================================

>C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe /in "C:\scripts\labserver name check.au3"

>Running AU3Check params: from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\au3check\

C:\scripts\labserver name check.au3(16,10) : ERROR: syntax error

sdfdsfdsf

~~~~~~~~~^

C:\scripts\labserver name check.au3 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

>Process failed to respond; forcing abrupt termination...>Exit code: 0 Time: 18.791

This is what i get when i run - No display.

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\scripts\labserver name check.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta" /UserParams

>Running AU3Check params: from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\au3check\

>Running:(3.2.0.1):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\scripts\labserver name check.au3"

+>AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:0

>Exit code: 0 Time: 2.000

Mark.

The compile is using the release version of AutoIt3 as /Prod or /Beta is not in the commandline and the process is aborted.

The run is using the beta version and same result as previous.

I do see that Au3Check is not being executed from the AutoIt3 folder but rather in the Au3Check folder. Au3Check is executed from the AutoIt3 folder now by default. I think you maybe running an older version of Scte4AutoIt3 that had the W2K issue with not handling processes correctly with 15+ characters. Please double check this.

Also a good idea to remove the AutoIt beta version as it is not needed anymore as 3.2.0.1 is release and latest.