XProTec.au3 = automated Protect and get *Paid*

Valuater

Valuater, may I ask why the .au3 is written in hex, or something that looks like it??

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Oh.. it is filled with errors though.. about 3/4 of If statements have no EndIf.

I'm manually fixing it right now, because Tidy didn't notice anything wrong. :shocked:

Edited by sandman

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]

Oh.. it is filled with errors though.. about 3/4 of If statements have no EndIf.

I'm manually fixing it right now, because Tidy didn't notice anything wrong. :(

Global $Text1 = " Oh.. it is filled with errors though.."
Global $Text2 = " about 3/4 of If statements have no EndIf."
Global $Text3 = " I'm manually fixing it right now,"
Global $Text4 = " Tidy didn't notice anything wrong."

If StringLen($Text1) > StringLen($Text4) Then MsgBox(64, "XProtec", $Text1 & $Text4, 5)
If StringLen($Text1) > StringLen($Text3) Then MsgBox(64, "XProtec", $Text3 & $Text4, 5)
If StringLen($Text1) < StringLen($Text2) Then MsgBox(64, "XProtec", $Text2 & $Text4, 5)
If StringLen($Text3) < StringLen($Text1) Then MsgBox(64, "XProtec", $Text3 & StringReplace($Text1, "though", "NOW!!!"))

:shocked:

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Fantastic idea Valuater!

Pity I donated to Jon only 15 minutes ago :shocked: lol, maybe i should searched "Donation" before I donated to get hooked up as "Developer" :P Any chance of hooking a fellow scripter up :(

I wanted to express my love to the script that has helped me out of a pickle quite a number of times since using it.

Once again, kudo's on a noble idea.

I think I can work with that!!!

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Unfortunately I cannot test it. I'm at work behind a bloody strict firewall (remote minesite) and i don't fly home for a few more days yet, however, I'm just dialing my ISP and trying via a direct (*cough* 56k) connection :shocked:

Crossing fingers.

*Edit: Well it seemed to work, sent me a validation code :(

Edited by KegRaider

Unfortunately I cannot test it. I'm at work behind a bloody strict firewall (remote minesite) and i don't fly home for a few more days yet, however, I'm just dialing my ISP and trying via a direct (*cough* 56k) connection :shocked:

Crossing fingers.

*Edit: Well it seemed to work, sent me a validation code :(

got it..

Program = Validater

Validation Date = Tuesday, 10 April 2007

Validation Code = H933-B457-K749-B931

... on it right now!!

8)

NEWHeader1.png

• 3 months later...

Hi as you can see I'm new here :whistle:

I've read through this entire thread and am a little confused. What do I do with XProTec_Free.au3 in order to get my developers license so that I can use this on my applications I develop?

What lines in that file do I edit and then do I compile it after and run it?

Thank you.

The SuperFlyChetGuy

• 1 month later...

Does the Email for the developer support gmail?

Yes,

The email portion was designed by JdeB, located here ( please post email questions there )

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=166575

thx

8)

as stated in XProTec.au3

Func mEmailer($e_Sender, $e_Recipient, $e_CcAddress, $e_Subject, $e_Text)
    ; Info for this function by JdeB = http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=23860&view=findpost&p=166575

;....

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I posted this thread in the general forum about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=52644

Yesterday I found this program and it appears to be everything Im looking for.

A couple of questions:

Can you provide a high level process flow?

I dont fully understand how the program obtains my end users email address.

Im thinking I can create a script that loads my paypal transactions into an online MYSQL database. When I issue a refund Ill change an indicator within the table and export all email address of those who have received a refund to a Blacklist file.

Refunds will make up the majority of list as my product offers an (X# of days) no questions ask refund policy.

• Moderators

I am glad you figured it out SuperFly, Sorry I was unable to help you. I was in another state and was watching over my Mom in her last few days on earth.

8)

:) Sorry to hear about that Val... I wish you and your family the best.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Hi,

I posted this thread in the general forum about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=52644

Yesterday I found this program and it appears to be everything I'm looking for.

A couple of questions:

I don't fully understand how the program obtains my end user's email address.

I'm thinking I can create a script that loads my paypal transactions into an online MYSQL database. When I issue a refund I'll change an indicator within the table and export all email address of those who have received a refund to a Blacklist file.

Refunds will make up the majority of list as my product offers an (X# of days) no questions ask refund policy.

Actually, after the release of the free version, I dont support the "donation" version.

8)

NEWHeader1.png