Mileage Program - A Must See

ConsultingJoe

This program was built for the school district where I work, It keeps track and calculates the mileage from school to school.

I worked very hard on this and I hope you enjoy it and learn from it.

NOTE: If you don't use the exe remember to copy all the images, dll, and skin file to you "C:" drive or mod the au3 before use. (The logo is a link, if it is not present it seems to continue launching the site)

Please comment, Thanks

http://www.cyberzerocool.com/programs/Mileage.zip

Posted Image

Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

I like it. :P

I got this error

C:\Joliet 86 Mileage.au3 (48) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:

For $i = 1 To $otherlist[0][0]

For $i = 1 To $otherlist^ ERROR

any ideas -

2¢

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

Ok, you got one issue with your program which I found extremely annoying. I opened the

uncompiled script and tested it out...after a few clicks your script found out that it felt like

opening that "joliet86" link like 500 times.. :nuke:

I didn't bother investigate it any deep as it's 5:30 in the morning here, but it seems that

after I ran the compiled version none of the scripts dared doing it again :P

Ok, you got one issue with your program which I found extremely annoying. I opened the

uncompiled script and tested it out...after a few clicks your script found out that it felt like

opening that "joliet86" link like 500 times.. :nuke:

I didn't bother investigate it any deep as it's 5:30 in the morning here, but it seems that

after I ran the compiled version none of the scripts dared doing it again :P

I got the same thing - until I dropped all of the files on the root of C: - up should make a directory look up or something incase someone does not want it on C:

2¢

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

opening that "joliet86" link like 500 times.. :P

NOTE: If you don't use the exe remember to copy all the images, dll, and skin file to you "C:" drive or mod the au3 before use. (The logo is a link, if it is not present it seems to continue launching the site)

It wasnt made to be upcompiled

Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

I got this error

C:\Joliet 86 Mileage.au3 (48) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:

For $i = 1 To $otherlist[0][0]

For $i = 1 To $otherlist^ ERROR

any ideas -

???

I have to check that out. thanks

• 2 months later...

The error: C:\Joliet 86 Mileage.au3 (48) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:

seems to from a missing or corrupt config.ini file. I noticed that I received that error when I tried to run the source files. But when I ran the compiled exe, and then ran the source files afterwards it was ok. If you try to delete some of the [QuickList] items it will also error out!!

GREAT PROGRAM THOUGH!!! :whistle:

One thing zerocool60544, if you get a chance, is there a way that you could get the program to go from:

10/28/2006 HIGH SCHOOL to BOARD OFFICE 4.0

10/28/2006 LIBERTY to HIGH SCHOOL 4.8

to reversing the order of travel. to look like this:

10/28/2006 LIBERTY to HIGH SCHOOL 4.8

10/28/2006 HIGH SCHOOL to BOARD OFFICE 4.0

seeing that I STARTED out at liberty then went to high school, then from high school to board office, but when I run the program and start at liberty and then go to high school then from high school to board office, it outputs it like in the first example, kinda reversed, as you add the travels into the gui interface, it pushes the first entry down and writes the next line on top of it, over and over, so everything is reversed!!

THANKS if you can tell me how to change this small bit!!

And THANKS for the great script!!

I'm glad you like it, yes it is a little buggy but its nice. About the arrangment you just need to change the style or exstyle in the list box or the sort. its easy, if you still cant figure it out let me know.