Magic Colors

CoePSX

:P I was working on the functions for the past few days, but now I made a GUI interface for it.

This little app is very simple... It uses the gradient colors to make nice text effects on Orkut, MSN,

Forums and HTML.

Like this: From red to green!

Play with it, it's very simple to use.

OBS: I tried to put this code in [ autoit][/ autoit] tags, but some lines of the code got messed up.

I think it's becaus of some of the MSN Plus characters before the color tags.

Anyway, here's the code.

EDIT: Changed RegRead and RegWrite for IniRead and IniWrite.

EDIT: Language errors fixed.

EDIT: ColorGradient bugfix and three colors gradients added. Just like this one here.

Magic_Colors_en.au3

Edited by CoePSX

[quote name='Valik' post='301213' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:36 PM']You seem to have a habit of putting things in the wrong place. I feel sorry for any female you attempt to have sex with.[/quote][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]

:P I was working on the functions for the past few days, but now I made a GUI interface for it.

This little app is very simple... It uses the gradient colors to make nice text effects on Orkut, MSN,

Forums and HTML.

Like this: From red to green!

Play with it, it's very simple to use.

;

OBS: I tried to put this code in [ autoit][/ autoit] tags, but some lines of the code got messed up.

I think it's becaus of some of the MSN Plus characters before the color tags.

Anyway, here's the code.

awesome

magic colors

i have a suggestion, instead of reg, maybe use inifile instead??

;read
Dim $Color1, $Color1, $MyIni = 'magiccolors.ini'
Global $Color1 = IniRead($MyIni,'Color', 'Color1',$Color1)
Global $Color2 = IniRead($MyIni,'Color', 'Color2',$Color1)

;write 
IniWrite($MyIni,'Color','Color1',$Color1)
IniWrite($MyIni,'Color','Color2',$Color2)
Edited by WTS

Done.

Settings now use a Ini file. Thanks for the suggestion.

[quote name='Valik' post='301213' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:36 PM']You seem to have a habit of putting things in the wrong place. I feel sorry for any female you attempt to have sex with.[/quote][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]

This is really cool, although you use the old MSN Plus colouring
My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

The new [c=#FFFFFF][/c] style is only compatible with WLM... the users of MSN 7.5 don't see those colors.

i know :P

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

How do you go about changing the colors?

this is what it looks like

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

Click the 1 or 2

Click the 1 or 2

I may be blind but where is there a 1 or 2

Attached is the screen shot

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

I'm sorry, the default colors were black before i changed the code to ini settings.

Seems that I missed two group names when translating it to english :">

Anyway, "cores" is actually colors, click the left and right edged of the black rect and you will be able to select the right colors.

I will update the code now.

Done.

Edited by CoePSX

I'm sorry, the default colors were black before i changed the code to ini settings.

Seems that I missed two group names when translating it to english :">

Anyway, "cores" is actually colors, click the left and right edged of the black rect and you will be able to select the right colors.

I will update the code now.

Done.

Now I see - are you going to add a button in there or something so stupid people like me can figure it out?

All by me:

From my dad

WindowsError.gif

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

Actually, I tried with a button and it got pretty ugly. I like the wrapped labels, they stay with the right color and it looks nice :P

Actually, I tried with a button and it got pretty ugly. I like the wrapped labels, they stay with the right color and it looks nice :P

I got to love this - great work, I also like your screen saver - do still have your first code you published before the screen saver was suggested?

Hope that is not too much color for everyone.

All by me:

From my dad

WindowsError.gif

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

Sure, this is the very first one.

Note that the calculations of the degrees are wrong, you should use pi to calculate X and Y like I do in the screensaver.

But this is the original one:

#NoTrayIcon
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)

If MsgBox(65, "Magic", "You're gonna see a math magic now. Click OK to open MSPaint.") = 2 Then Exit
Run("mspaint.exe", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
WinWaitActive("Paint", "")
If MsgBox(65, "Magic", "Expand the drawing area so that it covers the whole screen. And keep it maximized.") = 2 Then Exit
If MsgBox(65, "Magic", "Select the pencil.") = 2 Then Exit
If MsgBox(36,"Magic", "Can we start?") = 7 Then Exit
MsgBox(64,  "Magic", "You can stop it at any timen just pressing ESC.")

HotKeySet ("{ESC}", "Quit")
WinActivate("Paint", "")
For $i = 2 To 11
    MagicDraw($i)
    Sleep(1000)
    Send("^+n")
Next

MsgBox(64, "Magic", "Hope you liked it!")
WinKill("Paint", "")

Func MagicDraw($iNumber)
    Local $IncreaseSize = 0.25
    Local $PicSize = 10
    Local $CircleSize = 14
    Switch @DesktopWidth
        Case 1280
            $IncreaseSize = 1
        Case 1024
            $IncreaseSize = 0.72
        Case 800
            $IncreaseSize = 0.5
    EndSwitch
    MouseMove(@DesktopWidth/2,@DesktopHeight/2,0)
    For $R = 1 To 360
        $PicSize += $IncreaseSize
        Local $X = Sin($R * $iNumber) * $PicSize + @DesktopWidth/2
        Local $Y= Cos($R * $iNumber) * $PicSize + @DesktopHeight/2
        MouseDown("left")
        MouseMove($X,$Y,0)
        MouseUp("left")
    Next
EndFunc

Func Quit()
    MouseUp("left")
    Exit
EndFunc

Sure, this is the very first one.

Note that the calculations of the degrees are wrong, you should use pi to calculate X and Y like I do in the screensaver.

But this is the original one:

#NoTrayIcon
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)

If MsgBox(65, "Magic", "You're gonna see a math magic now. Click OK to open MSPaint.") = 2 Then Exit
Run("mspaint.exe", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
WinWaitActive("Paint", "")
If MsgBox(65, "Magic", "Expand the drawing area so that it covers the whole screen. And keep it maximized.") = 2 Then Exit
If MsgBox(65, "Magic", "Select the pencil.") = 2 Then Exit
If MsgBox(36,"Magic", "Can we start?") = 7 Then Exit
MsgBox(64,  "Magic", "You can stop it at any timen just pressing ESC.")

HotKeySet ("{ESC}", "Quit")
WinActivate("Paint", "")
For $i = 2 To 11
    MagicDraw($i)
    Sleep(1000)
    Send("^+n")
Next

MsgBox(64, "Magic", "Hope you liked it!")
WinKill("Paint", "")

Func MagicDraw($iNumber)
    Local $IncreaseSize = 0.25
    Local $PicSize = 10
    Local $CircleSize = 14
    Switch @DesktopWidth
        Case 1280
            $IncreaseSize = 1
        Case 1024
            $IncreaseSize = 0.72
        Case 800
            $IncreaseSize = 0.5
    EndSwitch
    MouseMove(@DesktopWidth/2,@DesktopHeight/2,0)
    For $R = 1 To 360
        $PicSize += $IncreaseSize
        Local $X = Sin($R * $iNumber) * $PicSize + @DesktopWidth/2
        Local $Y= Cos($R * $iNumber) * $PicSize + @DesktopHeight/2
        MouseDown("left")
        MouseMove($X,$Y,0)
        MouseUp("left")
    Next
EndFunc

Func Quit()
    MouseUp("left")
    Exit
EndFunc
Thanks - really great job.

All by me:

From my dad

WindowsError.gif

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory