A2D

cppman

Hey, i've been bored lately, i've been learning C++, trying to get DirectX to work and got pissed off and decided to take a break from c++ for a while.. lol

I wrote a remake of my Old A2D lib..

A2D is basically some functions to draw to the screen using a graphic control(_A2DCreateSurface). It can help you create custom controls you can use with a gui too :P.

look at the custom progress bar example.

I did'nt include enough info

So here is how to use it:

You only need to include A2D.au3 in your script.

to move the box in Movement.au3:

the movement keys are, left arrow, right arrow, up/down.. and press f3 to switch between mouse and keyboard(Movement.au3)

sorry.

so, here it is: It has a few examples of how to use it, and a reference manual.

thanks to CoePSX for the _A2DMakeGradient() function!

btw, I only tested with beta # 3.1.1.121

everything is in the zip file.

Examples:

Custom Progress Bar

Crazy Lines

Plaid

Space Effect

Rainbow

Movement

Same Scene

Checkers w/peices

Edited by CHRIS95219

Nice work!

And thanks for mentioning me!

[quote name='Valik' post='301213' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:36 PM']You seem to have a habit of putting things in the wrong place. I feel sorry for any female you attempt to have sex with.[/quote][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]

This is really cool. Well done

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.