AutoSpeed

spyrorocks

On second thought, I have written it myself because it was such a simple change, and I wanted to save you the trouble of doing it yourself.

Here's the code:

;by Manadar

; main loop
While 1
    WinSpeedUp()
    Sleep(1500)
WEnd

Func WinSpeedUp()
    ;Get a list of all the windows.
    $WinList = WinList()
    ; make sure the operation has succeeded or you will get a error.
    If Not @error Then
        ; go through a loop of all the windows
        For $n = 1 to $WinList[0][0]
            ; if the window title isn't "Empty" go on (some windows have no titles, such as the desktop.)
            If Not $WinList[$n][0] = "" Then
                ; Get the state of the window (e.g. is it visible)
                $State = WinGetState($WinList[$n][1])
                ; uncomment the next line to get a msgbox with every window that lets you know what's going on.
                ;MsgBox(0, "Title: " & $WinList[$n][0] & " Hwnd: " & $WinList[$n][1],"State: " & $State & @CRLF & "Check 1: " & (BitAND($State,2) OR BitAND($State,32)) & @CRLF & "Check 2: " & Not ($WinList[$n][0] = "Program Manager") & @CRLF & " Sum (Will be hidden): " & ( Not ($WinList[$n][0] = "Program Manager") AND (BitAND($State,2) OR BitAND($State,32))))
                ; Check wether the window is actually visible or in the taskbar
                If (BitAND($State,2) OR BitAND($State,32)) Then
                    ; somehow there is always something called Program Manager, that's not actually a window.
                    If Not ($WinList[$n][0] = "Program Manager") Then
                        ; At this point, all the checks have passed and the window can be hidden
                        ProcessSetPriority(WinGetProcess($WinList[$n][0]),4)
                    EndIf
                Else
                    ProcessSetPriority(WinGetProcess($WinList[$n][0]),2)
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Next
    EndIf
EndFunc

• 12 years later...

Hello guys im newbie on this and im looking for is Autoit can do Speedhack/aoe hack on game i mean like for example i want my character to run fast and aoe hack i want my character to have range on skill like 500 range is normal range and 500 range or more cant damage the monster all i want to ask is how can i extend the range of my character skill into like 1000 range so more range more monster can kill some thing like that ? 

• Moderators

Poopy,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope - but please do not necro-post in 12 year old threads next time!

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area