Launchin a only istance of a script

Hi,

_Singleton().

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

I would to launch only a istance of a script.

for esample.

if launch "script.exe" how to do to know if it exist an other "script.exe" in execution?

I'm sorry, but it appears to me either you need Lessons, or English is not your native language,

Because I cant understand or decipher your question, I'm going to have to ask you to either take sentace structure lessons, or put your question through a free online translator in your origanal language

thanks

--Paulie

I'm sorry, but it appears to me either you need Lessons, or English is not your native language,

Because I cant understand or decipher your question, I'm going to have to ask you to either take sentace structure lessons, or put your question through a free online translator in your origanal language

thanks

--Paulie

th.meger already answered the question. _Singleton() is probably the best way to do what the user is describing to be done. In the helpfile they have another example using a global variable called $g_version IIRC.

Edit: Grammar...

Edit: Spelling Error...

JS

Edited by JSThePatriot

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

ty,

compliment for your interpretation and excuse my english

hi

Its good that you are trying :P. Glad you recieved good information.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

ty,

compliment for your interpretation and excuse my english

hi

Hi,

maybe I'm at your level, :P so it was easy to get what you wanted.

Glad I could help out.

So long,

Mega

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Grammar :P

That is really funny :nuke:

So long,

Mega

Grammar :P

LMAO Watch for the new "speling fix" :nuke:

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links