CD Browser - FileSelectFolder()

Making a CD Browser and I just need files that do not have an installer to copy to a drive or folder.

When I use FileSelectFolder() it can copy the files and folders into the destination folder, but when I try to click on a drive, it will not copy.

$select1 = Fileselectfolder("Choose Folder...","")
   if $select1 = "" then
      return ; <- Returns back to the CD Browser
   else
      dircopy("F:\CD Utilities\Deepburner1.0",$select1 & "\Deepburner1.0",1)
   endif

When I make a msgbox to see what the hell is happening, this is what it retrieved.

"C:\\Deepburner1.0"

Do I need to use StringTrimLeft, StringTrimRight, or something to do with Fileselectfolder so that when I click

on a drive, it will copy to the drive selected.

Edited by eynstyne
F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

Yes you do, try this...

$select1 = Fileselectfolder("Choose Folder...","")
   if $select1 = "" then
      return ; <- Returns back to the CD Browser
   else
      if StringLen($select1) = 3 And StringRight($select1, 1) = '\' Then $select1 = StringTrimRight($select1, 1)
      dircopy("F:\CD Utilities\Deepburner1.0",$select1 & "\Deepburner1.0",1)
   endif
Edited by Danny35d
AutoIt Scripts:NetPrinter - Network Printer UtilityRobocopyGUI - GUI interface for M$ robocopy command line

I'll go try that right now...BRB

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

Awesome it worked. Thanks a bunch Danny35d.