Left Click Twice

It would be pointless to click twice at the same time. Besides...no computer could detect simultaneous mouseclicks. The best you could do is is 2 clicks one millisecond apart.

Edited by kjmarket
Pink Floyd - The Wall

run 2 scripts at the same time that have hotkeys to click and then press the hotkey? does that make them both run? I think it would work if it did make them both run... and then whenever you wanted to click 2 times at once u could just make it send that hotkey in your main script? lol

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

run 2 scripts at the same time that have hotkeys to click and then press the hotkey? does that make them both run? I think it would work if it did make them both run... and then whenever you wanted to click 2 times at once u could just make it send that hotkey in your main script? lol

HI,

I think on a single processor pc it goes round robin, so that two scripts are not really running at same time. :P

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

#include <Array.au3>

$Number = 2
$Click1 = MouseClick("Left")
$Click2 = MouseClick("Left")

$Array = _ArrayCreate($Number, $Click1, $Click2)

MouseClick($Array)

Wouldn't making an array help? Wild guess, haven't tested, but I don't think it would work.

Edited by =sinister=

HI,

I guess thats a complicated way for a normal but fast double click.

So long,

Mega

Edited by th.meger

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

#include <Array.au3>

$Number = 2
$Click1 = MouseClick("Left")
$Click2 = MouseClick("Left")

$Array = _ArrayCreate($Number, $Click1, $Click2)

MouseClick($Array)

Wouldn't making an array help? Wild guess, haven't tested, but I don't think it would work.

why inventing the wheel another time?

What is the freaking point of this?

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

You are basically trying to press two keys on your keyboard at EXACTLY the same nanosecond, in completely perfect unison, which alone is already pretty much impossible.. but not only that, you are expecting both signals to move through the wire and be interpreted by your computer simultaneously at exactly the same time in perfect sync.

Not really possible.

Might be possible with a dual core CPU but I don't think so.