Seperate autoit mouse

Azu

How do I give autoit it's own separate independent cursor that works just like the normal one that it can move around and click and stuff just like normal without effecting the mouse the user has control of at all?

I've searched around for a while.. found some topics that come close.. but they aren't what I'm looking for.. just talk about how to use two physical mice to control 1 cursor.. useless.. :nuke:

Please can someone help? I'd really appreciate it! :P

Its simply not possible, sorry.

I agree and I don't see what the advantage should be.

Why do you want to have two mice?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

You probably want the ControlClick/Command stuff.

Ahhhh, that could be possible. :P

You do not have to move the mouse everywhere to click buttons and so on. You can really use and have a look at ControlClick etc.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Perhaps storing the current mouse position, then use MouseMove/Click etc, to move the mouse to another location, perform its action, then return the mouse back to its original position is what you want? Edited by Burrup

qq

That's I already have it doing but it's not very efficient at all, if I try to move the mouse while it's doing that I will mess up what autoit is doing with the mouse and it will mess up what I'm doing. And according to AU3Info there aren't any controlids what I am using it for.

So I need to find a way for autoit to just have it's own independent cursor that won't effect or be effected by my own mouse movements.

Only way I know of doing this is through the client you're 'clicking' on. I used to make bots in Runescape and I figured out how to do it. You just have to dasm the client and embed it in it's own window, and you have to hook how it registers the clicks and send the x/y values artifiially. I'm not sure you can just do it for everything in an environment. However, I have seen stuff like that on Linux, I think it creates a false layer on your desktop causing it to create a new cursor or something. I really have no idea how to do it outside of games :P soory

Only way I know of doing this is through the client you're 'clicking' on. I used to make bots in Runescape and I figured out how to do it. You just have to dasm the client and embed it in it's own window, and you have to hook how it registers the clicks and send the x/y values artifiially. I'm not sure you can just do it for everything in an environment. However, I have seen stuff like that on Linux, I think it creates a false layer on your desktop causing it to create a new cursor or something. I really have no idea how to do it outside of games :P soory

Well, it would help me if i could do it in games, could you post some code?

SWEET! can i see ur rs bot script? not like I would get half the DLL Calls in it... DLL Calls aren't my thing :P

but maybe i could use some of it and make my own script... and BTW runescapes macro detection isnt that great... all u have to do is make the times random and you wont get caught (or so i think).

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.