TCP Multi-threading

McGod

i know Autoit is a mono-thread. Wouter made a script that ran a msgbox multithreaded, so im wondering if i could do the same for TCP. Now I would prob run 3 threads: TCPAccept, TCPRecv, TCPSend. Eventually I want to make a game so when you logon, you get a thread. The thread will process all your: Logging in, character selection, game functions etc.. Once you get disc the thread disappears from server. This would help TCP so much! Any thoughts, suggestions etc..

You've obviously read other threads on multi-threading since you are anticipating being flamed. So my question to you is, why are you wasting everyone's time asking a question you've seen the answer to?

Barring that did you even think your request out? If it were possible to do what you suggested, then wouldn't that mean the same concept would apply to other functions, too?

You deserve far more flaming than you'll get, I expect. Hopefully this thread will be locked on the spot so that we don't have to witness another idiot-fest who can't grasp the concepts they think they want to use (Disclaimer: I'm not referring to anybody specific with this comment so do not try to take it out of context).