Learn japanese in a click!

CoePSX

Okay, I'm heaving fun with it every day for like 3 days, and decided to post it here.

It's a ridiculous code, but give it a try.

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 0)
Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 0)
Opt("SendCapslockMode", 0)

HotKeySet("{F11}", "JapLetter")

While 1
    Sleep(60000)
WEnd

Func JapLetter()
    Send("{ASC " & Random(0x3041, 0x3094, 1) & "}")
EndFunc

:P Now you know japanese!

[quote name='Valik' post='301213' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:36 PM']You seem to have a habit of putting things in the wrong place. I feel sorry for any female you attempt to have sex with.[/quote][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]

Yep, sugoi indeed!

And it doesn't work in notepad... but it works here.

"せああ むね ずみい でい"

Edited by CoePSX

[quote name='Valik' post='301213' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:36 PM']You seem to have a habit of putting things in the wrong place. I feel sorry for any female you attempt to have sex with.[/quote][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]

Then perhaps it only work in unicode supporting browsers. I'm using Opera 9.01 here.

It doesn't work with notepad, it works fine in wordpad though.... I think you have to have language pack though like TheGuy0000 said.

doesn't work in my Firefox either:

cX}iEMRfPMNìàNÄFë~eDWîRÉIé_wîJÉ}éOâö`ëo}QPQqoMnDpTè

Although, having deleted my japanese language pack ( I deleted all of those stupid language packs as soon as I got them. ), might have something to do with it :P

- Dan [Website]

so i held down F11 for a few seconds and then i went into google's language tools to translate it into English and this is what it came back with: [edit] i made a mistake of translating Chinese to English. [edit]

ず announcing よ gnp つ も ず the vehicle-borne formula renewals Immigration ん anthem み concentrate り gnp depict ぴ Immigration ほ れ bulgaria realized ば directions indefinitely guarding ゔ じ ろ も ら む Immigration か あ Yangtze Int'l realized hainan presents を Leros ぺ べ づ feel よ が the vehicle-borne program ぼ ん indefinitely ゆ ょ concentrate ゅ courageously で ら indefinitely popularized を unprecedented directions Economy ゃ 13:30 Yangtze び Leros べ ょ guarding directions め extinguishing づ Overseas じ れ anthem formula concentrate% ま ぬ unprecedented も よ Yangtze program か あ Int'l ろ pilot enterprises え Plaisant bulgaria onions the vehicle-borne hainan わ Plaisant Overseas Yangtze onions を depict Plaisant Int'l が positively ぺ Grassroots ま Snake え ゔ extinguishing ろ

ずぎよひつもずぉぱさゐんだみてりひにぴゐほれすたばげのゑゔじろもらむゐかあそごたとくをなぺべづどよがぉぞぼんのゆょてゅいでらのぷをぶげゎゃぃそびなべょゑげめしづっじれだぱてぐまぬぶもよそぞかあごろきえせすけぉとわせっそけをにせごがうぺこまおえゔしろほばよたょのくでけぁいほずぺぃぇじょぷぼじさざへじふどるぁぬくとせはきぬゔたりぬづづどをぇょるいしまゑあべ

Edited by joseedwin