Java program help

I'm attempting to start a java program with the following line:

RunWait("C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe  -cp jts.jar;jcommon-1.0.0.jar;jfreechart-1.0.0.jar;jhall.jar;other.jar;rss.jar -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -Xmx256M jclient/LoginFrame C:\Jts")

It generates an error mssg box labeled Java Virtual Machine Launcher, with the following error: "Could not find the main class. Program will exit."

Any help would be appreciated. My program is located in my Desktop directory if that matters.

I'm attempting to start a java program with the following line:

RunWait("C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe  -cp jts.jar;jcommon-1.0.0.jar;jfreechart-1.0.0.jar;jhall.jar;other.jar;rss.jar -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -Xmx256M jclient/LoginFrame C:\Jts")

It generates an error mssg box labeled Java Virtual Machine Launcher, with the following error: "Could not find the main class. Program will exit."

Any help would be appreciated. My program is located in my Desktop directory if that matters.

I get the same error, however, I don't know much about Java or what you are trying to do.

Perhaps try doing that from the command line until it works.

Be open minded but not gullible.A hammer sees everything as a nail ... so don't be A tool ... be many tools.