anti-bot Onley

ZoneX

Take a look at PixelSearch(),PixelChecksum(),and PixelGetColor().

Also take note of how the pics of the cars have a black outline. That may prove helpful in finding them.

Edited by SolidSnake
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

I'm sorry if you think im trying to be a smart ass. Looks to me like your asking for help in both. Even if you aren't, its still the same topic and I'm sure it would be easier for people if it is all in the same thread.

Please do not be an smart ass. in this post im asking for help, the other one i asking to make.

Please don't start using vulgar language

you want someone to help you do something, and your call them an ass for trying to correct you improper forum ediquite

Don't bite the hand that feeds you

BPBNA could have been a real ass if he wanted to, but it appears to me that the only ass here is you

Edited by Paulie

How many unique pictures of cars are there?

If it wasnt TOO large, you could store the checksum of each one and have it check for all the cars on each square in a loop.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)