Disable Menu Items

Does anyone know of a way to disable menu items? ie if your clipboard is empty, paste will be disabled in the edit menu. I know how to just not make them show up, but I just think it would be nice to have certain menu items disabled sometimes.

thank you

Does anyone know of a way to disable menu items? ie if your clipboard is empty, paste will be disabled in the edit menu. I know how to just not make them show up, but I just think it would be nice to have certain menu items disabled sometimes.

thank you

GuiCtrlSetState(*Item*, $GUI_DISABLE)

I think something like that

Edit:

Made myself look better

Edited by Paulie

I don't know what is wrong with me, I swear I tried that before. Maybe there was something wrong with my code to determine if it should be disabled or not. Anyway, it works fine now. Thanks Holger and Paulie. BTW Paulie, that would knock out the whole window. :P

I don't know what is wrong with me, I swear I tried that before. Maybe there was something wrong with my code to determine if it should be disabled or not. Anyway, it works fine now. Thanks Holger and Paulie. BTW Paulie, that would knock out the whole window. :nuke:

:P:nuke:

What are you talking about :):D

I have the same thing a Holger :lol::idea:

:mad::nuke:

Pay no attention to the edit :nuke: