Drag Controls on GUI

GaryFrost

this came about in regards to http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31660

This is built from part of the GuiBuilder (Thanks CyberSlug)

Here's the test script, I threw a bunch of controls on it just to show that it's not limited to just a couple of controls that can be dragged.

Edit: Grid and Snap to grid options

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/gafrost/projects/DragControls/DragControls.PNG

Test Script: http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/gafrost/projects/DragControls/Test_Drag.au3

Include file: http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/gafrost/projects/DragControls/DragControls.au3

Grid Image: http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/gafrost/projects/DragControls/background.bmp

Enjoy!!!!

Gary

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

gafrost,

Very nice.

Thanks for sharing. :P

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

This is Very nice !

I guess that the (changed) control positions could be saved in a .ini file...

Is there a way to list all controlID's in a Gui ? (something like Winlist, ProcessList...)

Edited by Gyzmok
D2charkeeper = No more 'expired characters' in D2.File Date Changer = Change the file date(s), attributes and the filename case of multiple files @ once.Updater_full = Copy/Update your autoitscripts, pictures, .mp3, .avi etc ... subdirs from your PC to your memory stick or to your external harddisk. Now with scheduling and logging.Questmapper

• Moderators

This is Very nice !

I guess that the (changed) control positions could be saved in a .ini file...

Is there a way to list all controlID's in a Gui ? (something like Winlist, ProcessList...)

You could just make all your controls an array :P

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You could just make all your controls an array :P

Of course ! tnx :nuke:
D2charkeeper = No more 'expired characters' in D2.File Date Changer = Change the file date(s), attributes and the filename case of multiple files @ once.Updater_full = Copy/Update your autoitscripts, pictures, .mp3, .avi etc ... subdirs from your PC to your memory stick or to your external harddisk. Now with scheduling and logging.Questmapper

• 1 month later...

This is the bomb, AWESOME JOB.

One thing: a snap to grid option would be cool.

Thanks

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

*looks in Gary's sig and finds this :whistle:*

snap to what grid?...

this is great for complicated GUI's I thank you LOTS!

like an option to snap to the edges or to every 5 or 10 pixels. what do you think?

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Sounds like a good idea zerocool. Great script gary

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

• 3 months later...