Drag Controls on GUI

GaryFrost

Is there any way to only drag certain controls? If there is, could you give an example please?

I have tried just moving _createdragcontrols() to right above the ones that I want to drag, but then none of the rest of the controls show up... I have only tested this with images.

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

• 4 months later...

Gary,

I have found a use for your DragControls script you developed from Cyberslug's GuiBuilder. I would like to add the ability to resize the controls also and would appreciate a little push in the right direction. If this has already been done, that's great. Otherwise, I was planning on looking through GuiBuilder for clues.

Thanks again for all your help and sharing your hard work.

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

Take a look at the attachment at this post (GUICtrlDragNResize):

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47379

Work is already done :)

Kurt

Kurt,

That is a very cool project. Please continue your work. And thank you for sharing so I didn't have to reinvent the wheel.

I am sure that I will have some questions for you in the future, so thanks for inviting me to PM you.

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

• 3 months later...