A Good Bot 4 flyff Online game!

SkyAngel

I heard that in this website they teaches you how to create your own program so!

I decided to create a working bot or money hack 4 "flyff online game":P

but the problem is that I really dont know how. what step am i going to do first!

and I wonder if there is really a hack 4 this game even how many

times i search in google even if i used the google

hack it stll display the wrong info!

if one of you have a hack 4 this game or know some info how to hack!

Please post it here! :nuke:

Kindly share

Badly needed!

Bot,money hack,dupe,skill hack,stat hack,speed hack,1 hit kill hack!

Autoit cant scan the screen for colors or anything for Flyff, so i would advise using C++, thats what i used at least, youll also need to get past gamegaurd..which gets really annoying. You could try going to gamerzplanet.com and signing up and go to the C section if u dont know C++.

Edited by Gondus

-----------Current Programming Language Status:Beginner: J#, Ruby Intermediate: Autoit, Java, C#, C++Advanced: Basic, Visual Basic, Fortran

Autoit cant scan the screen for colors or anything for Flyff, so i would advise using C++, thats what i used at least, youll also need to get past gamegaurd..which gets really annoying. You could try going to gamerzplanet.com and signing up and go to the C section if u dont know C++.

Gongus thx 4 the reply! :P

but i already know the basic of c++, and i am already a member of gamerzplanet.

but the only thing i need to know that if there is a working bot or hack 4 flyff game?

or kindly share the hack!

if there is let me know!

just post it here!

many thx!

willing to learn the basic steps of hacking and screpting the game!

Ps! loyal to this site one`s i know the basic game hack programing or if u share the hack program of this flyff game i will not forget this website and i will not spread this site!

Adicted to AuToIT :nuke:

Hi, if you want to us AutoIt to do something with FlyFF, then you will have to use AutoIt to hack the anti cheat program in FlyFF and either find a way to render it useless without the FlyFF server noticing, or find a way to prevent FlyFF from effecting your AutoIt script, I think either way could probably involve a lot of complex memory editing and stuff like that and I'm not even sure if it would be legal. o_O

Well i heard of a new update where the Game Gaurd will be making a new patch where it reads all of its program in memory and if anything is changed it will shut down the game....dont know if this is true but if it is, its going to be a huge annoiance getting past that....

-----------Current Programming Language Status:Beginner: J#, Ruby Intermediate: Autoit, Java, C#, C++Advanced: Basic, Visual Basic, Fortran

willing to learn the basic steps of hacking and screpting the game!

Okay, so you're willing to make your own?

but the only thing i need to know that if there is a working bot or hack 4 flyff game?

or kindly share the hack!

if there is let me know!

just post it here!

many thx!

..then what does this mean?

Ps! loyal to this site

Then what is..

and i will not spread this site!

???

:P:):nuke::lol::D:idea:

*confuzed*

*Jumps off cliff in attempt to escape*

• 4 weeks later...

Well, If you want to learn to hack it, I suggest go learning some asm, Well, it would be more usefull than autoit for "hacking". :lmao:

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• 1 month later...