Bypassing download security. Make program auto run.

I'm trying to bypass download security, to auto run, an autoit3 file that I created. I have multi domain names under the same server. When a person visites site, it says Enter here, when people click it, they have to download file, and file automaticly redirects to cotrrect link, then the file is automaticly deleated. Is there any way to make the file auto run, when clicked, so that all user has to do is click link, to be taken to the correct site? If they are not on windows, they can just choose list of hyperlinks. I would like to be able to have this auto run thing, because all people would have to do, is click on one link, and it will take them to the correct site. If a person had a list of 200 domains, on the same server it would come in quite handy.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

There's 2 things I'm quite sure of after reading this:

1. You'll not get an answer you want.

2. You'll get flammed for even asking such a question regardless of your intentions... GL

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I know for something like this to be done, it would have to be built into the html, on the website. It couldn't be built into the program. Anybody know any jova or html script, or something, that would bypass download security setings?

if you would have read the first message that I posted. I wrote, that people could search for the link, or just hit one link, that if there was 200 names to search through it would make it handy to just press one. Iguess you should have read it all.

Who said, it couldn't say something like click here to enter site, By clicking to enter, you agree to allow files needed to rederect link to opropreate web-page. Any file used will be dealed within secounds after redirection.

If you want to be able to execute arbitrary code on other people's computers without them having any say-so, or way to prevent it if they don't want it, or even know what's happening then
Go back to hell and stay there.
Elseif you explain yourself more clearly then
Maybe someone will help you
Else
Go away
Endif

If it makes you feel better to try to bring me down, then go ahead and do it. As long as it makes you feel good, I'm happy about that. so go ahead and call me names and stuff why your at it, cause it makes me feel good, knowing that I could help you.

Okay, since you aren't clarifying yourself, then apparently;

you want to be able to execute arbitrary code on other people's computers without them having any say-so, or way to prevent it if they don't want it, or even know what's happening.

You're looking in the wrong place. Try a site dedicated to virus makers.

Someone lock this topic before someone posts viral code please.

I bet you wana download some sort of a Zango applacation and run it or something like Zango. Am i right? If i am, then we would be even less likly to help you because of your fianancial gain from stupid, innocent webservers.

Edited by spyrorocks

I know for something like this to be done, it would have to be built into the html, on the website. It couldn't be built into the program. Anybody know any jova or html script, or something, that would bypass download security setings?

I just want to know what the hell Jova is? is it the holy scripting language of jahova?

:P

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

Disregarding the advice of others isn't good, especially when it is good advice.

Not explaining yourself properly in regards to a feature of an OS, that is there as a layer of protection, doesn't get you anywhere.

I suggest you go here: Yahooligans! Disney Google for kids Ask for kids KidsClick!

Please stop acting like a Script Kiddie if you want any help on these forums.

In computing, a script kiddie (occasionally script bunny, script kitty, script kiddo, skiddie or Victor Skill Deficiency (VSD)) is a derogatory term for inexperienced crackers who use scripts and programs developed by others, without knowing what they are or how they work, for the purpose of compromising computer accounts and files, and for launching attacks on whole computer systems (see DoS). In general, they do not have the ability to write these kinds of programs on their own.

I bet you wana download some sort of a Zango applacation and run it or something like Zango. Am i right? If i am, then we would be even less likly to help you because of your fianancial gain from stupid, innocent webservers.

I think he wants to auto install something like Sub7 on everyone who goes to his site.