Bypassing download security. Make program auto run.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Starting the download? No.

Finishing the download? Yes.

Trying to run it? Yes.

For everything else.... There's MasterCard.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

why do other companys contantly use that thing?

like , socks: $2

beer: $10

Breaking your head on stuff: priceless

?

It's called a cliche.

As to why they use it; they can't come up with something better.

I found an answer to my problem. It doesn't envolve tricking the download security, or anything like that. visit hollynash.com and carriesongs.com to find out sulution. It involves 2different methods of redirecting. The first method is to download file, it tells you that file needs to be downloaded, before you even click to enter site. Then you click link, and it gives you the option to run or cancel. then if you choose run, it goes to the site, that you have set up to go to. even though you only click one link, it takes you to the correct site, even though both of the domain names link to the same server. Doesn't sound possible does it?

Or if you don't feel like downloading anything, then you can search through a list of hyperlinks.

It's a win win situation, because alot of people may not want to download anything, but those who do, will get through just alittle easier. And those who don't want to download, can still get through.

I think this is even better than bypassing download security. Because it gives people the option, of redirecting, with or without download. With download, the file, will make the redirection alittle easier, but the hyperlink way, will still be easy. a win win situation all the way. does anybody out there have multi domain names under the same server, if so Maybe I could set something like this up, so you could use it on your site. i wouldn't even need your passcode, because i could give you the html, to make it work, right after i write it, and you could paste it into your site. first person to respond to this, with multi domains on the same server, i will do it for free, up to 25 domain names. (all names must be on the same server0

most people also dont want to download a 117kb file for no reason.

Could someone who knows how to decompile compiled exes come in here and tell us exacly what his exe does? Incase he trys to change his exe, i have downloaded a copy (but have not ran) and stored it here: http://spyrorocks.hopto.org:8081/EnterSite.exe

Please? I think we should know what hes trying to do.

EDIT: also, if you had SOME programming experiance, you would know that the best way to make some sort of a downloadable passcard for your website is to use a active x control tht is enbeded in the webpage so if the active x control runs, you get redirected or it allows the rest of the content to be loaded.

Edited by spyrorocks

Go for it!!! I have nothing to hide. And anyways, about you saying that most people don't download 117k files. You should have read more clearly, because that is not the only option. And anyways if you would have downloaded it, and your virus protecter, said something, then you might have something to worry about. And it didn't did it? My point exactly.

My antivirus protector doesent detect autoit scripts as bad. Post your source so we know what it does. i know that they got the option, but for people on dialup, it takes about 1-2 minutes to download 117kb of data. I know, im on dialup.

Beacuse making an active x is much easyer because all they got to do is allow it to run then anything can be accomplaced. if you were smart you would have done that. It is also not as time consuming because if you use visual basic to make an active x, you can compress them with upx to make them as little as 6kb.

it will only popup the first time they are asked to install it, after that the active x can be ran as many times as you want on the webpage so the user does not have to keep on downloading it and running it.

also, please post your code in your exe file that you want them to download.

Not if its malicious.

before i even hear what you want it to do i request that you post your source code to your current exe file, because i dont feel like waiting for someone to decompile it.

Edited by spyrorocks

I will not promise you anything. But i CAN make active x controls for webpages.

If you do not trust me, then dont post your code. if you do, the post it. I havent wronged someone on this forum. search as much as you want.