How to create the generate the right click on the treeview

sunriser

I will operate an application and open a treeview in the application and then send the right click to the selected item. How can I do it?

I use the run() to active the application and use window function+ tab + arrow to move the focus by keyboard to reach the wanted item in the treeview, however, I have no way to create the mouse right click or control right click because I do not know the controlID for the on-fous selected item in the treeview.

I try to use MS's spy ++ and window info tools in the auto-it to get the controlID of the applicaiton and put the controlID into the funciton GUIcontrolcommand , however it do not work, May I ask the help about the solution?

How can I get the current on-focus control's controilID and its parentID, etc...

Many many thanks

Waiting online ......

Edited by sunriser

Might try MouseClick, it's in the help file.

External Treeview's are not an easy thing to work with.

Here's some other info on doing just that http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=9988&st=0

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

I try the right click the mouse , however, we need to move the mouse to on-focus selected item of the treeview first, since we can not get the controlld and itemNo of the treeview, we have no way to get the x,y value of the slected item, so it is useless to move the mouse.

The key problem is how to get the on-focus item's information in treeview if we just reach the item by keystroken?

How auto-it window info tools detect the current control's information: such as: controlID, parentID, x,y position, etc. ? How to implemement it by auto-it?

many many thanks for your help and waiting .....

Edited by sunriser