Spammer AU3

Azu

After finding a spammer exe.. which does work, but not nearly as good as I wanted it to, I was motivated to make my own, and am releasing it in AU3 sourcecode format. Enjoy!

How to use:

In the first input box, put in what you want to spam.

In the second input box, put in the number of times you want to spam it.

Check "enter" if you want the enter key to be sent as well.

Check "paste" if you want it to paste the phrase instead of writing it one letter at a time.

This works MUCH faster, and you will not lose your clipboard data.

Press F4 to close it.

Press Ctrl F3 to send the spam.

Press Ctrl F2 to hide/unhide the window.

I hate spam as in getting unwanted e-mails flooding my inbox, I see nothing wrong with typing a bit of text over and over there, and was bored, so here ya go.

I'm thinking of making an option and adjustable delay between each message. If you want me to add this, tell me. Otherwise I won't bother. :P

Edit: I went ahead and added it anyways. The third box (bottom right) is where you put the sleep time in miliseconds.

Added a new function also!

Press Ctrl F6 to make it keep spamming until you press the alt key!

Edited by Azu

yawns it has an error... until you solve it. its practically useless...btw i found your problem "_ispressed"

Hey, your brain has an error, I'm not gonna tell you whats wrong with it though, instead, I'm gonna insult you because your brains messed up, and i'm gonna keep doing it till you fix the error I found even though you don't no where/what it is

Ok, so it has an error, saying that is Stupid Pointless and Annoying Unless you at least tell what about it doesn't work.

Don't EVER let me catch you insulting someones script without having the dignity to at least explain whats wrong

personally, I get no error when I run this script so I think you're on drugs anyway

This is a support forum, where we either help people write scripts, fix peoples scripts or complement others on their scripts. Hey I don't see being an ass on that list

Edited by Paulie

shut up, no one asked you to comment on my stupid words u b*tch.

Hey potty mouth

Its an OPEN Discussion Board

As in I can reply to whoever the :P i want to and say whatever the :nuke: i want

Just because you're a stupid noob, doesn't give you permission to act without common sense. As you have already done now twice

You tell me to shut up, but you need to learn some common knowledge forum etiquette before you talk

Plus, there is NO need for vulgar language on the forum when we have the 'Censored' Smiley

But you were right about one thing, Your words were VERY stupid

Edited by Paulie

@ Azu. Nice script i do like it. But i dont like when i get spammed :P

@ Paulie Yeah awesome post an youre are right since it is a free board the only persons which control those forums are Jon & the moderators.

Censored smiley *LAUGHING*

Edited by rambo3889
My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! youÂ’re the best in town Fight!

ok i make an open apology to Paulie. Paulie im really sorry that i insulted you... hope u wont take what i said to heart. btw its my fault that i did ot download the beta.

Apology accepted, and Just to let you know, nothings personal

Anybody could've said what you did And i would've replied in the same way. So i don't hate you :P

And I've been called alot worse, trust me lol

Apology accepted, and Just to let you know, nothings personal

Anybody could've said what you did And i would've replied in the same way. So i don't hate you :P

And I've been called alot worse, trust me lol

ok thanks for accepting my apology. lets all share our scripts and help each other! :nuke: